- Joined
- Jan 6, 2013
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 12
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
My name's Ankit. It's my irl name and I use it for pretty much everything. If you see an account by the name of Ankit or Ankitpancakes on any forum/game, chances are it's probably me. Anyway I've read a lot of mangas/still continue to read a lot.
My all time favorite has got to be One Piece and some others that I've enjoyed, but are not limited to include The Breaker(Parts I and II), Naruto, Eyeshield 21, Kuroko no Basket, Ao no Excorcist. The list goes on - but those are some that I like off the top of my head.
Hi.
My all time favorite has got to be One Piece and some others that I've enjoyed, but are not limited to include The Breaker(Parts I and II), Naruto, Eyeshield 21, Kuroko no Basket, Ao no Excorcist. The list goes on - but those are some that I like off the top of my head.
Hi.