- Joined
- Dec 1, 2009
- Messages
- 279
- Reaction score
- 90
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Seeing Lee get his own spin-off and manga makes me think about all the trials he went through in the regular story. Does anyone think he's a good (though a bit ridiculous) role model for Japanese kids?
I wrote some thoughts at: http://www.mangatherapy.com/post/20587152313/hotblooded-rock-lee-story
I've just been thinking about kids who read manga growing up and finding someone positive to look up to from those series. Lee seems to be a good example for those who have to work hard to make up for certain talents.
I'm wondering what's going to happen with Lee in the end, since Sakura isn't going to be with him.
I wrote some thoughts at: http://www.mangatherapy.com/post/20587152313/hotblooded-rock-lee-story
I've just been thinking about kids who read manga growing up and finding someone positive to look up to from those series. Lee seems to be a good example for those who have to work hard to make up for certain talents.
I'm wondering what's going to happen with Lee in the end, since Sakura isn't going to be with him.