Discussion How should the series end?

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
with a thread about anticlimatic endings of story arcs here, i highly doubt the series will be out with a bang.

We will have a great last fight or s th, or many great last fights and then we will have some aftermath chapters with the last chapter being the departure for the new world r s th
Very interesting idea. It would certainly be fitting if the series ended the way it started with Gon hopping on a boat leaving for a new journey.
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very interesting idea. It would certainly be fitting if the series ended the way it started with Gon hopping on a boat leaving for a new journey.
Or it could have an older Gon riding some kind of animal kind of like Gin did in that one chapter. EIther that or Killua and Gon are in a retirement home playing bingo.
 
Last edited:

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ Retirement center Gon and Killua. That actually sounds awesome to me, I'd love to see a very Netero like Gon and Zeno like Killua hanging out in the future.
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ Retirement center Gon and Killua. That actually sounds awesome to me, I'd love to see a very Netero like Gon and Zeno like Killua hanging out in the future.
First we see an old Leorio missing shots because he is too blind, and then we see old Kurapika who is now teaching how revenge is not the right thing to elementary school kids. Old Killua and Gon riding giant animals while passing Hisokas grave. That is when we see his hand come out from the grave and gives a thumbs up. Credits roll.
 
Last edited:

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*snorts* ha ha ha. Hisoka zombie thumbs up, I don't even.
 

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
First we see an old Leorio missing shots because he is too blind, and then we see old Kurapika who is now teaching how revenge is not the right thing to elementary school kids. Old Killua and Gon riding giant animals while passing Hisokas grave. That is when we see his hand come out from the grave and give thumbs up. Credits roll.
I can't stop laughing. This is amazing.
 

MegamanX195

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
354
Reaction score
185
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
First we see an old Leorio missing shots because he is too blind, and then we see old Kurapika who is now teaching how revenge is not the right thing to elementary school kids. Old Killua and Gon riding giant animals while passing Hisokas grave. That is when we see his hand come out from the grave and give thumbs up. Credits roll.
It's funny because it might as well happen.

Anyway, I expect it to end in at least a cliffhanger or two, such as Kuroro VS Hisoka. I wonder if Knuckles, Shoot, Morau and Knov are going to be forgotten just like Tsezguerra and Goreinu.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm, well Goreinu and Tsezguerra were at least seen during the Election arc, so they aren't totally forgotten. I do think it'd be interesting if we ever got an arc with a "mix and match" cast. Like Gon, Killua, Biscuit, Goreinu, Knuckle and Zepile or something. There'd of course have to be a reason for a pairing as random as that. Still'd love to see it.
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
When i think about it, either Killua or Gon will die at the end. There is no way a friendship does not end in tragedy.
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What? Why would you say that. Romances don't always end in tragedy, why would a story about friendship have to? :P I don't see the logic in this, and I personally would be upset to see it. Tragic friendship is NOT the ending I want in any Shonen series (success and triumph through friendship is like the theme of Shonen!), regardless of how a-typical HxH is, I'd be upset if it ended up that way in all the scenarios I can think up.
 

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have you not seen all the movies? The better the friendship, the more likely it is one or both of them die in the end.
 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's why this is probably not happening. We're talking about trollgashi here. He will do the exact opposite.
Or not.

o.õ
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Movies? Seriously, what are you talking about,lol. I know in a lot of movies friendships get torn apart. But if we look at most Shonen manga, the main tie between them all is friendship. I don't think the main relationship of the series is going to end like that. But who knows maybe it will, I just think if it did I'd rage.
 
Top