Discussion - How strong is bellion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How strong is bellion

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
so ive always been wondering hoe strong is Bellion he said to be as powerful as the ten commandments but the question is to which commandment is it estarossa level or galand level. or anything else

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Probably Galand level

The group was considered to be weaker than the commandments so he shouldn't be that high even though he is a commandment level.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
so ive always been wondering hoe strong is Bellion he said to be as powerful as the ten commandments but the question is to which commandment is it estarossa level or galand level. or anything else
He is weaker than Fraudrin. Galan would be too much for him.

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
A bit weaker than fraudrin but WAY stronger than the lower level demons.

If we talk PL, I see his being his PL being 10K - 20K.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
He's probably a tad bit below Base Galan and Fraudrin. If I had to guess his PL I'd say around 20K.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Isn't his PL in the 50,000+ which would make him a top tier commandment?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Isn't his PL in the 50,000+ which would make him a top tier commandment?
No...... He was easily getting roasted by Mael's presence you can't be serious about a Casual Day Mael roasting 50k Tiers just by his presence right.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
No...... He was easily getting roasted by Mael's presence you can't be serious about a Casual Day Mael roasting 50k Tiers just by his presence right.
We don't know that, we don't know if it was casual day or close to noon.

Don't forget that Sunshine works differently on Mael that on Escanor

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Honestly, I do think Mael could do that.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
If he's 50k then he would have been in 10C , but he dreamt of being in 10C that tells something

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If he's 50k then he would have been in 10C , but he dreamt of being in 10C that tells something
We were told the Demon King abandoned him and the black knights because they were too rebellious and vigilant.

He wasn't trusted to be a commandment member I believe, despite having comparable power.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
To me he had 20k-ish vibes and no more. Mel had too easy a victory over him.

Estarossa. Benevolence

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bellion and his crew are so weak they did make it to the last season....😂😂😂

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
No matter how strong he was he was too weak to even do anything serious against meliodas like not even the dk could do much against meliodas the dude was holding back the entire time.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't his PL like above Galand? If he was in the manga he'd probably be a midtier commandment but he got hard nerfed in the movie because the Sins were pretty weak at the time. And that Indura was stated to be stronger than the Commandments combined yet the Sins could hold it off for some time before angel Meliodas used that sword. Man that movie was terrible 🤣

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Isn't his PL like above Galand? If he was in the manga he'd probably be a midtier commandment but he got hard nerfed in the movie because the Sins were pretty weak at the time. And that Indura was stated to be stronger than the Commandments combined yet the Sins could hold it off for some time before angel Meliodas used that sword. Man that movie was terrible 🤣
It doesn't matter no commandment was strong enough to do anything to meliodas i know remembered a line dolor said when he and gloxinia 1rst fought meliodas.
He said: "you could have taken the position of the demon king if you wanted" which means from the beginning able to do that but he was just uninterested into getting the position.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It’s impossible to compare but since rewatching the movie, base Meliodas somewhat struggled against him, though Meliodas is always known to hold back against people. When his PL is meant to be 60k at base, I would strongly assume Bellion is rather strong, to be honest the whole deal of power levels fell off harshly after Meliodas vs Escanor. In my mind I see Bellion as around Derrieri level, just slightly more skilled at fighting. Due to the fact Meliodas dominated her though her “Combo star” is easy to predict and Bellion had more tricks up his sleeve.

I’d guess his PL is 45-50k. Increasing to over 60k with his enhancement.
I see people say that he’s weaker than Fraudrin or Galand. If that’s the case then Meliodas would’ve one shot him. Since reclaiming half of his power when he fought Galand at 32k and decimated him. With almost double the power he struggled slightly vs Bellion.

He may be a vaguely canon but non-canon guy. But he wasn’t exactly a pushover. Compared to the other commandments his abilities were rather lack lustre, possessing a fairly weak unique power. But in regards with his fight with Mael. Yeah he got roasted but Mael literally one shot the original demon who was hyped to be stupidly strong.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I'll say within 35k-55k, definitely stronger than many commandments excluding zeldris, Estarossa and Mons. Other than that nothing more