- Joined
- Nov 29, 2010
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello everyone,
I'll try to be clear. I've got a little problem... I registered as a translator but I think I've chosen the wrong language. I mean, I want to translate from English to French but it seems that my main language is mentioned as English...
I'd like to change it so I'll appear as a French translator because I'm actually afraid it could lead to some misunderstandings !
Does anyone know how to proceed ?
I hope it's clear enough and that the question hasn't been asked hundred times already... (I looked for some related threads but couldn't find anything. Don't hit me
)
Thanks !
I'll try to be clear. I've got a little problem... I registered as a translator but I think I've chosen the wrong language. I mean, I want to translate from English to French but it seems that my main language is mentioned as English...
I'd like to change it so I'll appear as a French translator because I'm actually afraid it could lead to some misunderstandings !Does anyone know how to proceed ?

I hope it's clear enough and that the question hasn't been asked hundred times already... (I looked for some related threads but couldn't find anything. Don't hit me
)Thanks !