Anime - Hunter X Hunter Movie Confirmed!! | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Hunter X Hunter Movie Confirmed!!

futurefrog

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well if Togashi really is involved with this it could end up having a pretty original plot, or at the very least some unexpected twists.
That would be the best case scenario.

Worst case scenario = Letter to Mito: The Movie

MegamanX195

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That would be the best case scenario.

Worst case scenario = Letter to Mito: The Movie
I honestly laughed at this. I even imagine what the sequels would be like! Maybe the letter would get lost and Gon and everyone would have to recover it from some bandit. That would last 15 minutes. The rest of the movie would be the content of the letter.

Last edited:

riniloves

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I wish its a flashback movie, since Togashi cant draw everything in his manga all the time (coz of Hiatus issues -)....so it can be treated as canon (look at other mangaka they use light novels, mini anime, etc .. to tell fans whats missing...)
since I want an action one...
what about Kurapika telling the strory of his clan to both Gon and Killua
or
Phantom Troupe formation (how they were created) the Mafia investigates
or
The missing Kite episode into a movie(?)
or
Hisoka adventures in joining the troupe
or
Zoldyk family vs Phantom troupe
or
Gon's dad
anything will do... for me....

heron bpv

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Kaito's missing introduction + his past = win HxH movie.

TheAmericandream

Reaction score
Country
United States
I actually hope the whole Kite backstory is kept as part of the TV series, it would suck if say someone saw the series but not this new movie and thus didn't know who Kite was. I see anime movies for Shonen series as "extra" material basically, or optional. So whatever its about should either be a very small side story or completely filler, not something integral to the plot like Kite's character.

thatguy3331

Reaction score
Country
United States
acctually a kaito thing may not be a bad idea. Of course I'm not saying put in his intro and past with gon in a film, that would mots certianly stink, but what I'm saying is if we did one on KAITOS's acctual past. It could be like a flash back and forth sort of thing where kaito challenges gon to hunt for something/one that related to his past, and all the while kaito's observing him (and most likely killua) we'd get flashbacks on his past. dip in a confrontation between him and hisoka and we may have a pretty cool film.

What would stink is that it would once again not include kurapika nor leorio, but hey its a thought. one I would hope dosn't completely come true, but maybe as a second film or something.