Support I can't open any translation

Callaghan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
when I click on the link of any translation it gives me a blank page. It doesn't work.
Am I the only one experiencing the problem?
 

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
170
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
That is weird indeed. The translation previews are still viewable on the translator pages.

I guess an admin must have been trying to improve something and ended up breaking the translation pages xP
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I don't know what happened but we'll look into it.

---------- Post added December 07, 2014 at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was December 06, 2014 at 11:16 PM ----------

It was a database corruption problem, everything works now.
 
Top