I used to play MMORPG...

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Welcome back satsuki! :lmao
Just so you know, the fatestaynight sets are from the minority game, and we lost so we have to wear them as punishment.
But bakahaze makes them cool so its okay
.
Bad news first:

- remember kitty that was sick? Yeah, well... he died :( not from the illness, he got better of that. I shouldn't have named him "Jinx" just because he was black... He was hit by a car a while ago, I just needed a time to recover, or else I'd posted sooner;
- the other cat (Truffle, also black) is the one suffering the most now.
Oh..sad to hear :comfort I hope you fully recovered, I'm sure jinx will remember you wherever he is now.
I also hope that truffle will get better soon :hi5

having to pay sexual favors asking teatchers to check my exams
WHAT :yelling
but good for you that you're doing well :lmao

- I'm finally working with real people, doing examinations and stuff (and none died on my hands so far, let's keep it that way :p);
- I finally got a... *checks google for translation*, err... scholarship? Dunno, it's for me to do "research" and stuff.
- that means I'm getting paid soon! Finally!
Maybe I should ask you how do I improve my revision and studying :headscratch
you seem to be coping it so well.
and wow at the scholarship, I'm pretty sure its hard and a lot of hard work to get one.
CONGRATS! :party



Next week I'm finally free from school for 4 weeks. I'm going to do everything I've been procrastinating on (that includes a fanfiction which haven't been updated in over 2 years), like finishing my games (Rosetta has been waiting for my marriage proposal for 6 months already on Rune Factory: Frontier),
My holidays just passed and it was for 4 weeks too :crying
I didn't know you write fanfiction.

cleaning my wardrobe (I don't even have that many clothes, the wardrobe is just too small) and tending to my plants (see if anything survives this time).
Plants!
Not only kittens but plants too!
You have my respect, I'm too lazy to take care of plants or anything.
 

Mama Satsuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the support, guys :D

It's funny, even in "vacation", there's a lot I still have to do at university... and I STILL haven't started on everything I have to do home. I should start with the wardrobe, everything falling on my head is not funny anymore. :-_-

The plants are kind of a hobby. I like to plant seeds and see them grow, but I'm terrible at taking care of them. I know nothing about vase changing, shearing, trimming or cutting leaves, which kind of soil is better for each plant... They used to be healthier, before I got to university, when I actually had time to care for them. Now, I leave the house when it's still dark, and come back when it's even darker :p I can't see how well they are. One of my pine trees (3years old) is all yellow and dry, but still with green spots; I don't know if that's dead or alive :notrust

The other is greeny green, so cute!:hurr
 

Mama Satsuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's been a while...

Sooo! Back from a very long hiatus! (almost 2 years, that must be a record!! :fail)

I'm going to try and be a little bit more present here. Trying to catch up with recent mangas ~ reading Shingeki no Kyojin right now!! (and looking for spoilers :tss)

Goodness... I missed these smilies :teehee
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How's Nursing?
 
Last edited:
Top