In all things... the heart must take precedence

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I never said that OPs art is bad... I just said that it isn't top notch.

And well OP certainly is good but certainly not top 5 material for me. But as almost everything, this is a rather subjective matter.
What are the best mangas ever in your opinion? Note that I'm not asking what are your favorites.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

What are the best mangas ever in your opinion? Note that I'm not asking what are your favorites.
I can't answer that. This is something that is completely subjective.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I can't answer that. This is something that is completely subjective.
There are not to afraid of... :p
My top 5 is: Hikaru no Go, Slam Dunk, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Space Brothers
Among those 5, only One Piece is definitely within my favorites, the other ones I respect for good story, development and all.
Favorites are those that entertain me more and I have more love such as Nisekoi, but the best ones are chosen by technical aspects.

Not that the favorites are permitted to be without quality. They are not just in the top, technically speaking.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I would probably name FMA - for best story - and Hikaru no Go - for best character development - too.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Hikaru no Go - Best character development, best board game manga, made Go interesting for everybody. xD

Slam Dunk - How a sports manga must be, good character development

One Piece - Incredible world with a wide network of plots and stories that converge with each other. Howerver, it is easy understading and you don't lose inside the story because of Oda's storytelling. Complex and simple at the same time.

Fullmetal Alchemist - It is good in everything: characters and their developments and story.

Space Brothers: The same as FMA, but less complex and refreshing.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I just read three of those five but HnG was one of my first Mangas.
Go was never interesting for me though.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Come on, Go became interesting because of the characters thoughts while they're playing, their rivarly and the system of rankings of the association of Go. If it weren't for all this, Go wouldn't be interesting. XD
But the opposite also occurs. See what WIXOSS is doing with card games... In the wrong hands a good game is boring. :gwah
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

The game itself is boring for me. I never understood the rules back then and I didn't care. Maybe I should reread it. But atm I'm rereading FMA.

I wrote it in the thread, as a marketing device, WIXOSS fails harder than Duel Masters.
YGO is the only Anime where card games are actually important.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Never understood the rules? You should reread, I agree. :XD

Nothing can be compared with YGO. Nobody will get such a success because the comparison is inevitable and YGO is better in everything.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Well I just didn't care. I was very young,... :XD

YGO was/is an outstanding Anime/marketing device hybrid. No other card game is that successful. Well maybe Magic but it lacks the cool Anime. :XD
Atemu is one of my alltime favourite characters.

And Arc-V could be good again after the ZeXal fail.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Classic Yugioh is the only one that exists for me. :cookiehand
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

GX has good parts, 5Ds is great and Arc-V might be good if you ignore the hairstyle.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

My house is targeted by packages. :pleased

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Leeeoooo :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

I like to show my acquisitions, but nobody comments... :crying
Volume 3 arrived before Volume 2, many circunstaces caused this... Now I bought vol.2 and SAO again. Hachette and Amazon grudge is delaying my delivery for SAO. Bunch of kids.... :oh

Kaaaaaat! :x3
You don't talk with your friend anymore. Did you become tsundere like Taiga? :XD

---------- Post added May 28, 2014 at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was May 23, 2014 at 10:05 AM ----------

The most underrated series I've ever seen, it is so good....
Happy for starting collect it. :blush



In all things.... the heart must take precedence. :)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
GOOOO CROATIA !!! :cheerbunny

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Lol noobs :XD you gave Croatia a free goal! BUT I have to say It really is entertaining :zomg I might end up liking soccer :zomg

---------- Post added June 16, 2014 at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was June 12, 2014 at 10:15 PM ----------


I MISS T_T
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO

:celebrate
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I forgot that I had a thread here like everybody, sorry for the late response. Thank you greg, you are very nice! :blush
 
Top