Introducing myself

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Umm hello people I am new to this forum and such so yeah I think Im just gonna do bit of introducing of myself just telling what kinds of things I like and what kind of person I am

Favorite Colour:Black,Blue,Dark Red

Favorite Animal:Hawk and Robin so yeah mainly birds.

Anime Taste:Drama,Trauma,Tragedy,Action,Martial Arts,Psychology,Mystery,Shounen,Conspiracy

Music Taste:Screamo, Alternative Rock,Nu Metal,Christian Rock

so there ere are few things about me but along with those ones all I can say is that Im mainly rather calm person unless someone really ticks me off I do like to argue but only if its smart argument otherwise its just waste of time,I really like to compete and I often tend to do things on my own preferring to work alone.Currently Im 16 years old planning to study to become a lawyer due to my own personal reasons.So all I can say Im not the most social person but I still hope we can all get along well and well get to know each other and have good time.
 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Your personality is just like mine, lol. :F. Me gusta.
Welcome.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh Ochiru!

:confetti

I think you might like the general entrainment section. There are quite a few tv / music threads there. Also it has a video games sub board there, so if you like games, check that out as well.

Since you mentioned competing, and if you like writing, check out the art contests creative writing contest thread or any of the other contests there.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Wow. Somehow I get the impression that you're interested in ornithology. :XD
I like hawks too, one of my dreams is to be a falconer but well, I don't have the time nor the means to study falconry. :P

Your personality is a bit similar to mine too.... but I like to argue many things even though they are useless. :cheez

Anyway, welcome to MH! :3
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well I am interested in birds but not that much of their physical capabilities more than flight I mean how the hell can they do it but otherwise their cool but the thing is I like the symbolism of birds as an animals and all those ancient myths and such yeah Im pretty much of interested in myths,history and stuff like that
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Tosiaan, tervetuloa munkin puolesta. Täällä ei näitä suomalaisia käyttäjiä nää turhan usein ^^

I see you found General Entertainment, awesome. Also feel free to satisfy your all spamming needs at the Fun Forum and LPTPW-thread.

:maracas
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Well I am interested in birds but not that much of their physical capabilities more than flight I mean how the hell can they do it but otherwise their cool but the thing is I like the symbolism of birds as an animals and all those ancient myths and such yeah Im pretty much of interested in myths,history and stuff like that
I see.. hahaha~ But for flying creatures, I prefer dragon or phoenix... :hurr (I just can't classify them as birds. :P)
Hmm. I think we can get along well. I'm interested in that kind of stuffs too.. So I think you know Muginn and Huginn?
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah I do very interesting story even tough it may sound bit plain or so on but well yeah its rather interesting and such
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Thne what kind of story do you considered as a VERY interesting story?
 
Top