- Joined
- Apr 28, 2012
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 54
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi to all,
This is my first post. I am brand new to the world of Manga. My interest in it is much different than most people. I am mainly interested in it for an attempt to try and learn the Japanese language using the book called "Japanese the Manga Way: an illustrated guide to grammar and structure" by Wayne P. Lammers. In the book he shows how to use actual untranslated issues of *REAL* Japanese Manga in the Japanese language and translate them into the English language yourself. I've only read some of the book so far and had a few questions to ask about Manga in general that I'll be posting over the next few days or so.
Thank you
This is my first post. I am brand new to the world of Manga. My interest in it is much different than most people. I am mainly interested in it for an attempt to try and learn the Japanese language using the book called "Japanese the Manga Way: an illustrated guide to grammar and structure" by Wayne P. Lammers. In the book he shows how to use actual untranslated issues of *REAL* Japanese Manga in the Japanese language and translate them into the English language yourself. I've only read some of the book so far and had a few questions to ask about Manga in general that I'll be posting over the next few days or so.
Thank you