- Joined
- Nov 17, 2006
- Messages
- 406
- Reaction score
- 29
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Something always stuck in the back of my mind when sasuke turned good guy after the Hashirama history lesson. IS SASUKE REALLY DONE WITH THE DARK SIDE? For some reason I think it would be crazy to think that he is done with the dark side. I mean if sasuke was to just go good guy that would take away a little from the inevitable sasuke vs naruto show down. Not only that how would he handle the ninja world who hate him. I mean sasuke did go toe to toe with all the kages and everybody in there respected villages love their kages. I just don't see sensitive soft sasuke handling the backlash of everybody hating him. I can also see another hashirama and madara make peace to break up situation again, after everybody votes for naruto to become hokage. The chances are very high that sasuke goes to the dark side again. Tell me what ya'll think, I got to know if anybody feeling the same way.