Fantasy Ishgar Mages Power Rate - [FINISHED]

This event was a

  • 10/10

    Votes: 18 75.0%
  • 10/10

    Votes: 6 25.0%

  • Total voters
    24

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So Kagura is out.

Gildarts
Natsu
Laxus/Erza
Erza/Laxus
Gray
Gajeel
Jellal
Sting
Mira
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Welp, Kagura did well for herself but it was only a matter of time. I see her placement as near perfect, though I personally see Hyberion as either her better or equal.

My guess for the next elimination is Mira, otherwise it'll be Sting. Hoping Mira goes first, but I won't be disappointed if it's Sting, had you done this a year ago Sting might not have made it passed 20, let alone 10.
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
Yo wtf. The war going on here is 100x more intense than the war Hiro is currently writing.... Seriously tho, I think ya'll need to chill. It's fine to debate with others on power levels but I keep seeing the words "wank", "hate", and "troll" in every other post. If you guys continue and no one gets banned then you'll probably be the luckiest people alive.

Also why is END being brought up in this? Is he in this list or is it Natsu? END=/=Natsu
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,987
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Kagura being in top 10 is quite achievement. I am happy for Vici. I thought she gave Kagura 11 haha. 3 GOI are featless and irrelevant. Jura had more screen time than them. It's not like every year Ishgar ranks their mages so 3 GOI are pretty much dated. Just as Warrod said, there are stronger mages out there. It would have been better had BluePegasus not include them. But I still respect him as the host. Excluding Sherria is unfortunate too...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
MY GOD PEOPLE !!
TAKE THIS TO THE GRAY VS END THREAD !!
@Emperor Spriggan :hip

This is Kagura's moment right now, i won't allow anyone to bring chaos to it :pwnge

Next one is either Sting or Mirajane for sure.
Top 5 is going to be Erza, Gray, Natsu, Laxus and Gildarts. Not necessarily in that order.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Cant believe i of all people gave Kagura the lowest rating :gwah
I just have the top tiers really far above the rest you know? I mean i cant very well put her on Sting's level when looking at their performances now can I? And of course everyone above Sting has to be rated even higher. Pls forgive me Kagura :(
Top 10 is pretty decent though right?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Moderator Notice:
Please keep discussion civil and friendly. You guys know the rules, there should be no swearing, baiting etc. I won't hesitate to lock the thread or shut this down if it continues to be toxic. ~ SirSamuel016
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Now it's either Mira or Sting or even Jellal.

Though Sting has better feats than others.
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
I think Mira or Sting should go next. And Jellal since he only oneshotted Neinhart, which his durability is questionable.
 

Am Shegar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
184
Age
36
Country
Russian Federation
Nienhart durability is high, yet GC is powerfull spell. Tgere was no indications Nienharts durabikity is lower than Ajeels.
 

Plutogrim

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Messages
485
Reaction score
583
Age
27
Country
United States
I'm guessing Mirajane is going next. I'm hoping for either Sting or Jellal though.
 

Baszko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Age
26
Country
Poland
I hope sting goes down before Mirajane. I rated them the same but I did not know we could have halves ^^'

Imo sting is overrated : he and him assisted by Kagura and Rogue were just the perfect combinations of Larcade s hax counter . Sure he has progressed but Mira's alegria is pretty impressive.

Furthermore I don't know if he can enter his dual mode for a long time, After just one year Gajeel did not use Iron Shadow mode again, which could have helped him defeat Bradman. I don't think dual modes can last long in time
(F-Rogue could because he actually killed Sting, thus he stole all of his power)
Then why the hell natsu enters his dual power at free will? Thus i don't know if he did it in Alvarez arc but i didn't see reason why he won't be able to. By the way hey every one!
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Dear justice,







I really appreciate it that you gave us some deserved justness during the time being of this, yet still running, rate (like placing Kagura in the top 10).​





​

But I beg you, where are you now at the time we need you the most?​





​

Is this destiny?​





​

Is this naturally?​





​

No.​





​

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL STUPIDITY.

#9



Mirajane Strauss
Score: 7,48214286

Highest score: 10 x 1 (@Miralicious akuma)
Lowest score: 5 x 1 (@Axiomus) are we talking about the same Mira?
My score: 9,5/10


Overview
Magic: Take-Over: Satan Soul, Take-Over: Sitri Soul, Take-Over: Seilah Soul, Take-Over: Alegria Soul
Affiliation: Fairy Tail​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Tough luck Mira. She really is one of the strongest mages of FT. Being ranked 9th is not an insult to her at all considering who's left. There might have been one or two that could have gone before her but overall not bad. I enjoy her character when she's given a chance to shine :D

Speaking of shine I can't say I'm not happy my boy Sting has made it even further :XD
 
Top