Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Really beautiful city, I'd like to visit there in the future. :zomg

Wait for some years and I'll go make a tour across Europe and I'll pass there. :nod
Awww Im glad you like it :nod

Anyway you should hurry cuz in 3 years Im leaving this country and God knows when I will come back :XD

Thats just my dream but actually I might stay here forever :emocat
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Awww Im glad you like it :nod

Anyway you should hurry cuz in 3 years Im leaving this country and God knows when I will come back :XD

Thats just my dream but actually I might stay here forever :emocat
But it is a good city, why you don't want to live there? :(
You should travel, but you should return for your home sweet home. :blush
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]2994129[/split]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top