Question King's brother?

IamJacky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
136
Reaction score
135
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The bird guy is now raising the King's brother, too lazy to find the chapter, but I do remember the chapter right around when the King ripped off his arm, the hunters were trying to figure out why Pitou discharged her(his) En, so they called the bird guy to figure out why Pitou did so, in one small panel you'll see "King's bro" in the background playing with toys.
 

damane08

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
688
Reaction score
186
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
it's here, he's a lot bigger now. I wonder how strong he is at this point? I wonder if he'll be strong enough to oppose his brother?
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
I am a little alarmed by this ant's growth rate though. I think he will die in a very short time due to rapid aging unless he can, like, stay in his prime for a very long time once he reaches it with the help of his mindblowingly fast growth rate.

I have no idea if his fast growth means his power can grow as fast though. He'll need some sort of ability, like an instant food to nen conversion, to do that, to be able to be as strong as Meryem.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal



I had already forgot him, but i think that he might be very important and maybe a clash between him and The King will end happen. Though one thing that always "upset" was the fact, that he was very small and on the other hand the King was already that big, so that means that all the nutrients were given to him and the "brother" because of that never really got any chance of "evolving" like the King. If that happened doesn't it means that the King was always the stronger one and there isn't ever going to be a chance for the Brother to ever be able of defeating him, right ?
 

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
I don't equate body size with the size of Nen. It's still possible for the twin to have much power in him, or a very powerful nen-ability. Might be that this kid has achieved the highest level of evolution amongst his generation. I have the tendency to think that the latest Ant to be spawned by the Queen was the strongest. And at one point I thought that the Queen was actually referring to this small twin Ant as Meryem instead of that one Cell-inspired monstrosity we call the King.
 
Top