Battle Kiriko vs Man-Faced Ape vs Siper

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Location is Swindler's Swamp.

Zevil Island style. Each has a badge. You need two badges to win.

Who wins?
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I say Kiriko takes this. Man-Faced Ape isn't as good as disguise and seems fairly easy to kill. Siper could probably just strangle it to death
if need be and Kiriko would just annihilate it. So it's down to Siper vs Kiriko. Siper has the sniper rifle. Which for the sake of argument
I'll presume can kill Kiriko. But Kiriko seems rather fast. I don't see Siper winning in close range combat. I think anyone without a
strong foundation in nen would get annihilated by Kiriko because those are some serious claws. Also Kiriko could probably
outlast such a harsh environment for longer I would think given it's a magical beast.
 
Top