- Joined
- Aug 22, 2011
- Messages
- 1,558
- Reaction score
- 705
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Hello there,
have you set the background color for textarea, input and drop down elements? Could you then please set the text color for these elements, too?
I'm currently testing Kubuntu 12.04 with a dark skin color (modified "Zion Reversed") while using Firefox to access MH. And all I see is light-gray text on almost white background it textarea and input elements and white on white in the dropdown elements. o_O
Alternatively: What do I have to add to the userContent.css to change the colors of textarea, input and drop down elements?
have you set the background color for textarea, input and drop down elements? Could you then please set the text color for these elements, too?
I'm currently testing Kubuntu 12.04 with a dark skin color (modified "Zion Reversed") while using Firefox to access MH. And all I see is light-gray text on almost white background it textarea and input elements and white on white in the dropdown elements. o_O
Alternatively: What do I have to add to the userContent.css to change the colors of textarea, input and drop down elements?