Dec 8, 2008 #1 Preet Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country I used to subscribe to the Latest Tankoubon Raws RSS feed, as I'm not interested in single chapters. How can I do the same on the new site?
I used to subscribe to the Latest Tankoubon Raws RSS feed, as I'm not interested in single chapters. How can I do the same on the new site?
Dec 9, 2008 #2 kirimi MH Senpai英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 1,602 Reaction score 3,206 Gender Female Country Unfortunately, our RSS support is still in the works as we iron out the kinks in the system. In the meantime, maybe you can just bookmark this page and check it sometimes? You can get to this page by going to the Download Manga page, then selecting the filters for "Volume" and "Japanese". Hope that helps!
Unfortunately, our RSS support is still in the works as we iron out the kinks in the system. In the meantime, maybe you can just bookmark this page and check it sometimes? You can get to this page by going to the Download Manga page, then selecting the filters for "Volume" and "Japanese". Hope that helps!
Dec 10, 2008 #3 Preet Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country Thank you! That's a great help!