Predictions - Let's Talk about Kiane's Children... | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Let's Talk about Kiane's Children...

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
A king with seven children... interesting

I guess this became canon, right? :derp

I mean, it would be very funny if all the seven are females
I don’t know how to explain it but King feels like a girl dad

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is cool and all, but although we know that Tioreh's design was from Nakaba. Do we know for sure that she is canon? I know Nakaba drew Galan's nephew in KoA and I think she is probably canon along with her 6 other siblings but I would like a confirmation.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is cool and all, but although we know that Tioreh's design was from Nakaba. Do we know for sure that she is canon? I know Nakaba drew Galan's nephew in KoA and I think she is probably canon along with her 6 other siblings but I would like a confirmation.
I think she’s canon but it’s possible the design isnt. It happened with Dahlia

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think she’s canon but it’s possible the design isnt. It happened with Dahlia
The new interview explains that Tioreh was designed and supervised by Nakaba himself.
As far as I know, every character designed by Nakaba for a project outside the manga became canon (at least for the lore itself), along with their designs.
Even Deldri and Arden were designed by Nakaba to debut first in a very old videogame, before appearing in NNT manga.

Dahlia is probably the only exception because Nakaba said he never thought about making Dahlia to actually appear in the story (until CbL project came to life).
Tioreh's is not Dahlia's case because at least in a 2021 interview Nakaba already confirmed he was planning to bring King and Diane's kid to the 4KOTA manga and that he was liking the idea of them having plenty of children. And since he already planned that (we just dont know "when it will happen") I dont think he would design them for being non-canon.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Seven kids? Well if nothing else, at least it's a number that no one expected. I'm somewhat amused by this reveal, but I also have some concerns. The biggest issue is that if there are so many of them, then it's likely that there won't be enough time to properly flesh out each one, especially since it seems like none of them are part of the main cast. If Tioreh were the eldest sibling there would at least be the excuse that some of the others are too young to do much of note, but this won't apply if she's the youngest of the bunch. I'm also curious what Nakaba is going to do with their designs and powers in order to avoid overlap.

Also, King&Diane having over half a dozen kids just makes Zeldris&Gelda's situation stand out even more. I would have liked to see at least one demon/vampire hybrid too. Those two really got the short end of the stick here.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
They only had one kid when Lance and Tristan were 10, right?

Seven kids? Well if nothing else, at least it's a number that no one expected. I'm somewhat amused by this reveal, but I also have some concerns. The biggest issue is that if there are so many of them, then it's likely that there won't be enough time to properly flesh out each one, especially since it seems like none of them are part of the main cast. If Tioreh were the eldest sibling there would at least be the excuse that some of the others are too young to do much of note, but this won't apply if she's the youngest of the bunch. I'm also curious what Nakaba is going to do with their designs and powers in order to avoid overlap.

Also, King&Diane having over half a dozen kids just makes Zeldris&Gelda's situation stand out even more. I would have liked to see at least one demon/vampire hybrid too. Those two really got the short end of the stick here.
Not very hard to avoid overlap for magic. I am mostly curious to know if one of them can have Disaster, or if it's Lancelot's Magic which is something I suspected early on.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
They only had one kid when Lance and Tristan were 10, right?

Not very hard to avoid overlap for magic. I am mostly curious to know if one of them can have Disaster, or if it's Lancelot's Magic which is something I suspected early on.
The way King spoke implied that they only had a single kid.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Wanna share this new illustration of Tioreh in 2D/Anime version

Also, next month during an event with Origin's new showcase, they will make a raffle with official merchandise of the game.
One of them is Tioreh watching/fantazising her parent's on their wedding day (Sorry for the bad quality, it's a small sample).

This was really a nice decision from Netmarble's part drawing that last illustration. Certainly the fans of this marriage will thank for this.
(I wonder if she's just thinking about them or actually one of their quests in Origin will be during Cursed by Light's events and therefore she got to see their wedding in the past)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Knights of Hope FANBOOK: Suzuki Nakaba finally reveals how many kids King and Diane have; and talks about their seventh daughter's debut as one of the main characters for "The Seven Deadly Sins: Origin"
(Thanks FKS for the translation) @HereNThere you may like to read this :amuse

Interviewer: Are there plans for King and Diane's kids to appear [in the work]?
Nakaba: I designed their seventh kid in "The Seven Deadly Sins: Origin" game whose release date is still pending, but to tell the truth, King and Diane have seven children.
Interviewer: Whoa, seven!
Editor: That seventh kid is planned to appear in the game as one of the playable characters

Last edited:

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I wonder why Nakaba didn't include Kiane's kid in the 4 knights. Like,it's something that is automatic for a next gen series. And then decided to include their 7th children in the game which kinda unusual. Anyways,I hope their children would be able compete with the 4KoTA in terms of power and would have a big role in this series since King and especially Diane were kinda pushed aside in NNT.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder why Nakaba didn't include Kiane's kid in the 4 knights. Like,it's something that is automatic for a next gen series. And then decided to include their 7th children in the game which kinda unusual. Anyways,I hope their children would be able compete with the 4KoTA in terms of power and would have a big role in this series since King and especially Diane were kinda pushed aside in NNT.
Automatic? No. Cliché? Yes.

Maybe you could say that Diane was pushed to the side, but definitely not King.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
With all my sincerity and the best of intentions towards everyone:

We are already ending 2023, with +100 chapters of the sequel (from what I see in the forum) and I suppose with the story already settled. I think the best decision for your experience and enjoyment regarding King and Diane's children is to lower your expectations in certain aspects. Not even the author himself is going to develop such depth in 7 creatures. Nor is he in any hurry to reach the Fairy King's Forest's arc in the sequel.

Since the prequel manga ended, in all these years there has only been progress in knowing the number of children and the revelation of the youngest daughter. You can now get the idea of what the rhythm will be like until we meet the 6 remaining children.
Whether they are powerful or not; or the type of role that any of them would have in the sequel is, at this point, something that doesn't make much sense to take into account. Everything is already settled in the sequel, so their future appearance will not be as many are thinking or want to believe.

So as advice: Let's enjoy the revelations of their designs and/or names, let's theorize about their magical powers, the type of relationships they have with their parents, cousins, friends, etc.; as we have new canonical information that is revealed to us by Nakaba in interviews or projects other than the sequel.

Now we have 7DS:Origin as a project where we can see more about their youngest daughter, and possibly as the story progresses, we could learn more about her siblings or her life with her parents in the last 13 years after the end of the Holy War. The best thing for anyone who is a King/Diane fan (or at least for anyone interested in their family), is to focus solely on 7DS:Origin and enjoy its original story supervised by Nakaba himself (the events as such are obviously not canon , but Tioreh is, as well as her magical powers and her past linked to the main story).

From my part, I have no problem continuing to share any new information about Tioreh or her siblings in this thread, as well as discussing about the news with you guys (you already know that I love to analyze or theorize about this hehe ❤ ) We could also use this same thread whenever we want to talk about Tioreh's actions in Origin.

(I hope I have not offended or bothered anyone with my advise, I do so out of good will to avoid disappointments).

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the best decision for your experience and enjoyment regarding King and Diane's children is to lower your expectations in certain aspects.
Way ahead of you there.

I'm still very much interested in learning about the children, but I've long made peace with the possibility that their role will be minute in this sequel series (not that I even follow it much anymore anyhow). Doesn't even feel like Nakaba is all that excited for them. Seems like he just knew King and Diane would have more than one kid and that was the extent of his plans for them.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Way ahead of you there.
I am as missing as you are in this site, we both have our feet on the ground for a long time :XD

Anyway, would any admin or mod agree to open a thread dedicated only for 7DS: Origin? The synopsis was revealed yesterday and there are actually few things that would be interesting to talk about. Besides, I think that many users of this forum will end up playing for the plot or the characters.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am as missing as you are in this site, we both have our feet on the ground for a long time :XD

Anyway, would any admin or mod agree to open a thread dedicated only for 7DS: Origin? The synopsis was revealed yesterday and there are actually few things that would be interesting to talk about. Besides, I think that many users of this forum will end up playing for the plot or the characters.
You can create one.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Since long ago I have searched for “Tioreh” references in Arthur’s legends but I didn’t find anything. But recently it was found out that Tioreh 「ティオレ」 is written the same as Tyolet 「ティオレ」 in various japanese data files about Arthurian Legends.

In Arthurian Legends, Tyolet is a knight who lives in the forest. Thanks to powers granted to him by a fairy when he was a child, he can summon beasts only by whistling. (Source)

His ability is casually similar to Tioreh’s, who can summon the beasts that represent the Seven Deadly Sins’ tattoos.

I conclude that finally I think we have been able to find the closest Arthurian character on which Tioreh could have been based
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will quote my message from the other thread just for sharing the family's illustration in good quality

Official website updated. We can now read more about the story mode, download a lot of wallpapers etc