Love and Peace!!

LivioRazlo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone. I guess i should introduce myself. I am the split personality Livio/Razlo. LivioRazlo is one of my favourite manga characters and comes from the Trigun Manga. I am a university student living in London and studying physics. I have been watching anime since is was about 4. (my Neighbor Totoro) More recently since about 5 or 6 years ago i started readng manga. I am a connaisseur of the more interesting anime and manga out there and really do despise the really cutesy and the overly popular stuff out there such as One Piece, Naruto, haruhi suzumiya, the more recent episodes/chapters of Bleach etc.

In no proper order my favourite anime would be:

Madoka Magica
Steins Gate(this would probably be my most favourite)
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Level E
Spice and Wolf
Mushishi
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Angel Beats
Mononoke Hime


Favourite manga in a somewhat particular order:
Berserk (This is my number one favourite ever. Ever. EVER!!!)
(Closely followed by the incredible manga) Monster
Trigun
Sun Ken Rock
Heads
Full Metal Panic Sigma
Bakuman
I am a Hero
Kaiji


I am also a pc gamer at heart. I recently spent a rediculous amount of money on pc parts and built an epic pc for gaming. I hate COD and Battlefield. I prefer online fps that are more unique- crysis 2, team fortress 2, Tribes Ascend (this is my go to game atm.) but i also do play Starcraft 2 (not that well though- gold league on US servers). Apart from that it's a game's visual and story quality that interests me. So i like games such as bioshock (less so bioshock 2) Deus ex and Human Revolution, BIG Half life fan boy- grew up on that game.

Ask me stuff! i'm here to make friends!
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Bakuman! BAKUMAN! :zomg

We'll get along. :beer

Have you read DN also?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,044
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You need to add manhwa to your extensive list. Welcome to mh LivioRazlo, glad to have you here!! :party
 

LivioRazlo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yes i have. Alot of it was awesome. but it got really shit after
L dies. Those two that take his place were really just a shadow of his personality

@ charlie,

i have read a few manwha, none that have stuck out for me. do you reccomend any?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Livio! Huzzah for being British! :confetti

Do you not read any Shounen at all? *cough* One Piece *cough* :eyeroll

Where in UK are you based?
 

LivioRazlo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Livio! Huzzah for being British! :confetti

Do you not read any Shounen at all? *cough* One Piece *cough* :eyeroll

Where in UK are you based?
I used to, but that seemed to be a phase. I find nearly all shounen to be utterly drab and boring (Anything you could reccomend to change my mind?). I'm on the border between Hertfordshire and Essex. A quaint little village called Dobbs Weir.

Edit:

I do like some titles that are catagoized as shonen on here: Bakuman, D grey Man, oh... thats it.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I used to, but that seemed to be a phase. I find nearly all shounen to be utterly drab and boring (Anything you could reccomend to change my mind?). I'm on the border between Hertfordshire and Essex. A quaint little village called Dobbs Weir.

Edit:

I do like some titles that are catagoized as shonen on here: Bakuman, D grey Man, oh... thats it.

I'd say check out Shingeki no Kyojin as I'm also planning to take a look at it and many people have told me really nice things about it. Other than that there are Weekly Featured Manga that you can check out or also look at MAL for my reading list and see if anything there tickles your fancy.

I'd never heard of Dobbs Weir but it looks very calm, what's it like living there? :amuse
 

LivioRazlo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reccomendations! umm it's really really boring :( it's just a bunch of grumpy old rich and retired people around here :/ Where are you from btw?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reccomendations! umm it's really really boring :( it's just a bunch of grumpy old rich and retired people around here :/ Where are you from btw?
Ahh one of those towns lol :sweat I know what you mean, I once lived in Walsall and Tipton; the latter is like "Retirement City" :XD. Right now I live in Birmingham.
 
Top