Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm so do u seriously guys trust DD ? Just cause
To me DD should be the one to go considering gry makes some sense

You just letting him go under radar
If gry flips red...you go next

votekill gry
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm gonna go read old post to decide if I switch or not gb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Everyone should be extremely wary of all those who downplay Gry's attitude and yesterday's lynch. Taking notes of all.

I somewhat knew about gry but kept silent sorry about that, but then again people should have seen that you are too passive and ingenuine. Going to make farf proud now and wont “misfyre’
You sure followed him yesterday tho :cookiestare

Hmm so do u seriously guys trust DD ? Just cause
To me DD should be the one to go considering gry makes some sense

You just letting him go under radar
No I dont, his responses today have been pretty alarming in their own way so I suspect TP, but its just that: suspicion. With Gry its near certainty.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Grysun is dying isn't he? not gonna vote last ewww.

Votekill DD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I did not expect Sera to vote Gry tho, or at least not this soon. Trying to win "trust points" perhaps?

Idk it broke my chart a tiny bit
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah lol I know, just fucking up with his reveal xD
One thing you will learn if not from last game..i care nothing about dying
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No way gry is bomb how he has played..smh
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Grysun I'm hoping GB is legit. If not and Gry flips town at least we'll know who to look at next.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
2 of Mazino voters are voting DD.

Dam you are hard to kill Gry >.<

my vote on Mazino yesterday has nothing with today’s vote though.

I think Lambu, DD an gry are sus, but I admit I feel bad voting for Gry if he ends up town green.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Everyone should be extremely wary of all those who downplay Gry's attitude and yesterday's lynch. Taking notes of all.



You sure followed him yesterday tho :cookiestare



No I dont, his responses today have been pretty alarming in their own way so I suspect TP, but its just that: suspicion. With Gry its near certainty.
Yeah needed to be in his good gryces
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm gonna go read old post to decide if I switch or not gb
We are good, we got the 6 votes, thanks to seraph.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think Lambu, DD an gry are sus, but I admit I feel bad voting for Gry if he ends up town green.
Should still be winnable with 2 mislynches to go, though only 1 mislynch for dealing with Santa, if there is one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top