Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Soooo with the daytime protective role in the open it means we have an assassin ?
I remember Bran talking about potentially having a day role too hmmm.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Surely you're taking the piss with these high expectations? It's better to be forthcoming and actually contribute to helping town clear things up rather than be "eughh why can't you figure out what I think is obvious!"... lift ya game Faust, you're just standing there saying shit and not actually moving the game forward
Yeah sure scum, as if you're doing anything substantial.

Votelock Sam

#JusticeForErin
#JusticeForJames
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I asked for D1 only :emocat
What can I say I'm too transparent.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Erinyes' losing that duel gave me PTSD when I was a cowboy on one game... :emocat

I WANT JUSTICE FOR ERIN!
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
you are the clown we already found out....
You know what ? If people think I'm clown that means no one will lynch me and just patiently wait for me to die on my own on day 5. That might not be so bad.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why the hell would he use PO on Day 1 or call it „saving“ when Assassin cannot be used Day 1..

Meh, not worth thinking about clown.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
....faust...........
Thanks for telling assassin who you didn't protect
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
recap being new caused eyebrow movement
??? Weird

@Erinyes' losing that duel gave me PTSD when I was a cowboy on one game... :emocat

I WANT JUSTICE FOR ERIN!
IIso cowboys have a habit of losing their duel I see. It was my first time seeing it in game.

Don't understand why it would be reason to go after the undead one whitout proof.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
im trying to resolve you and holt as town to clear my windshield pls dont disappoint me. same as faust.
on this i struggle with active gry surviving n1 after doc died. iirc sakura had talked about her good role so maybe they priotised her and investigated gry? see what bumps this night
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Faust lacks experience, tho I imagine someone that doesn't have the info in their minds would read the rules and find out about the D1 change. Someone mentioned it in the game as well. It could be that his team got him a faulty tale to use, but then they'd have all missed the memo, so I guess I lean towards town now (but not strongly at all, I think we even had a debate about POs in small games because of a game Pandu and I hosted and we shared similar opinions + we'd have a PO potentially getting in the way of the Cowboy)
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
So should we keep track of who is online until the shoot happens or ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top