Games Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Night actions and results:



Night 1:
Randomized result for paranoid spy:
Checks Shad - Shad performed action on Juviii (Real Target: Raven ~block~)

Coinflip for Priority 1 on block: Demon blocks Shad (Prio 1) - Shad Blocks Raven (Prio 1) -> Shad wins coinflip and successfully blocks Raven



Night 2:
Insane spy randomized target:
DD performs action on Xadyu
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yeah, but that required reading. I'm already reading the MG roles.
Interesting. I do this when I'm mafia and trying to figure out which role I'll lie about having. Or when people have actually claimed and I have no idea how the role works.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
….Let bygones be bygones

to

…. Nothing personal…. Just need to fulfill my revenge

is kind of funny
That definitely sounds shady. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Interesting. I do this when I'm mafia and trying to figure out which role I'll lie about having. Or when people have actually claimed and I have no idea how the role works.
Oh, good to know for future games. I do this when it's a role I've never had before.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Glory. Placeholder vote because I'll be busy for the next couple of hours. Should make it back before the end of day. As for Glory, years later she's the character that automatically freaks me out when I think about this series.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
She's a goddess from hell so technically he is right.
Goddess is putting it nicely.

A fucking hell-bent tyrant with a reign of terror is putting it better.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Seeing as we've got a few people leaving a bit, I'll check back later, but so far we've got a random vote, two placeholders and an unwarranted revenge vote.

Hmm.

I'll Votekill Crescent Jinx/Winifred for calling me a Xander for now.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Demon felt like he was checking if he could claim an easy role (vanilla) but since others didn't come out, he decided to not commit to it and only claim passive.

Either that or I'm just allergic to slayers. But since my job is to kill the slayer I think it's all the more reason to:

Votekill Demon!


 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oi, fuck you too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Missed this bit, but I took a note.

If I didn't miss anything else it's that Shad is active and Demon is passive?
I'm also active.

Adding Erin we have 2 Passive and 2 active so far.

Surely hope to see more claims before the day ends.

I'll be going to a Baby Shower Party soon so might not be here for the end of the Day.

votekill Xadyu

For now at least. Might change to a more inactive player if no one shows up with claims.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
what is that?
I dont know thats what I was asking
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You guys think it's a thirdparty team again?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I dont know thats what I was asking
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You guys think it's a thirdparty team again?
I don't think they would want to traumatise people any further after that one game.

The votes are too scattered.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I don't think they would want to traumatise people any further after that one game.

The votes are too scattered.
Any hint about your role?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just getting up. I don’t know why you guys hate on Xander. He’s not bad. He gets development and he just has rotten luck of being the normal guy in a sea of monsters.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
Demon felt like he was checking if he could claim an easy role (vanilla) but since others didn't come out, he decided to not commit to it and only claim passive.

Either that or I'm just allergic to slayers. But since my job is to kill the slayer I think it's all the more reason to:

Votekill Demon!

After what you said earlier you want to kill your GF D1? :lmao
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Just getting up. I don’t know why you guys hate on Xander. He’s not bad. He gets development and he just has rotten luck of being the normal guy in a sea of monsters.

:fail
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Im on the road this week. My travel job ended at the hospital yesterday. So it’s a great time to have a simple game but my playing will be condensed in between driving and sight seeing. Like right now waking up in the hotel. Leaving the Maine/New Hampshire area and headed back down to Mississippi for Thanksgiving next week. It just was like fate for a Buffy game to start. I’m going to have to reread but the train of thought this is a vanilla game was strange
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Only 3 hours left, brandish/misha didn't address the linked vote and other raised concerns.

Only few active/passive claims.

Except juvii everybody is placeholding (@Demonspeed what do you think of the accusation).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top