Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Asako, take your toy back, the furniture is getting out of control,
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Is it possible to be a townie* mason from the start of the game (not recruited, the role is given to you by the hosts D1)? If not, who recruited Lambu? In a 31 player game with 6 detectives (assuming all of them are telling the truth), it's not impossible there's another recruiter.

Edited*
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Is it possible to be a townie* mason from the start of the game (not recruited, the role is given to you by the hosts D1)? If not, who recruited Lambu? In a 31 player game with 6 detectives (assuming all of them are telling the truth), it's not impossible there's another recruiter.

Edited*
I don't think there's an explicit rule against it, but I might be wrong though? Perhaps a Santa gave some gift... but yeah Lambu's case is pretty weird and it would make sense for Vandred to be the one to have recruited him, I guess, unless he's taking advantage of their relationship for his claim. I don't know at this point.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
That's a pretty sharp mind for a beginner. I was wasting my time playing with candies in my first game while you're here spouting bourgeois words like paranoid and legitimate, and giving some first-class player explanation about your role usages. Even more surprising considering how you seemed to be lost at times throughout the game. Welp, something to remember for later I guess. Thank you for sharing your role.
I'm new to Mafia here and haven't played in like a couple years, but I'm not new to Mafia in general.

The idiosyncrasies of Mafia on MH stumped me quite a bit.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't think there's an explicit rule against it, but I might be wrong though? Perhaps a Santa gave some gift... but yeah Lambu's case is pretty weird and it would make sense for Vandred to be the one to recruit him, I guess, unless he's taking advantage of their relationship for his claim. I don't know at this point.
I don't have an answer to the lambu case.
But I already found the team of 5
Mary, Daws, Misha, EH and Van.

Soon all these would vote me.

Current vote
Shad - 4x (Evil3ye [2123], AwkwardMisha [2414], Maryxxi [2456], SonOfDaws [2470])
SonOfDaws - 4x (Shad [2326], Nii [2334], Belserion [2443], Cinera [2478])
Missing Van and EH.

So if evil is really not planning to be here today, that 6 votes I will get today for sure.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't have an answer to the lambu case.
But I already found the team of 5
Mary, Daws, Misha, EH and Van.

Soon all these would vote me.
I'm not so sure about that Shad, but I'm fairly tired of this phase, and I'm willing to play your gamble if it's to prove/refute Vandred's claim. You're taking full responsibility for it after all.
!votekill SonOfDaws

I won't be here for the last hours, so Holt, I believe in you to make the right call with your vote and I don't necessarily mean voting for Daws by that.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Is it possible to be a townie* mason from the start of the game
Yes.

I don't have an answer to the lambu case.
But I already found the team of 5
Mary, Daws, Misha, EH and Van.

Soon all these would vote me.
What kind of drug are you using?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You think i'm holding my vote all this time to turn the tides and save daws when I been days agreein with gajeel to take him and the less active peps down?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Shad you claimed defuser?

@Shobu_Yoruichi reveal, what do u mean reveal tomorrow, we literally have millions of det and doc out
Passive aren't that important to not claim, form what I'm seeing you just stalling for time to see what others claim and then claim yourself




Screams scum

Btw, who else didn't claim yet, seriously need to make a list of all those that did claim and those that didn't yet
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yes.



What kind of drug are you using?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You think i'm holding my vote all this time to turn the tides and save daws when I been days agreein with gajeel to take him and the less active peps down?
After Daws flips mafia, van the recruiter will go next.
It takes a long time to lynch 5 people, 5 days in fact, so people die as well, actions are used, choose wisely with your vote and I will take that into consideration as an input to work with. There is time tomorrow is gonna be about van and if you don't believe I'm right, then it gonna be about me, so you are safe either way.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think i lost you guys, when did van become a recruiter, didn't he claim det


God I'm confused
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think i lost you guys, when did van become a recruiter, didn't he claim det


God I'm confused
Hi, where are you at
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He used some fancy decoration and wording and Gry believed him then went to sleep.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you are not planning to catch up with the thread, I'm going for the fakes masons, they tried to defend Daws and they grouped up.

We got Daws and van for sure, plus others.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hi, where are you at
Saw tatsu claim that can incriminate van considering it confirms that EH targeted van and that he wasn't an illusion so where did his two no result go

Not the fact he claimed recruiter, i thought we were still looking on who is daws recruiter

Saw bel claiming townie after not wanting to claim at first and leaving it to tomorrow
And shobu not wanting to claim
That's what i remember
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you are not planning to catch up with the thread
Nah I'm catch up but it just if i read before going to sleep there a chance a i forget some parts, i have a bad memory

So I'm confused
I see a lot of people making placeholders on you shad, meanwhile you being weird with that defuser claim


Who did you target so far, i could thought you at least popped some illusions by now considering your role
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wanted to vote for him and see what actually flips as result because at this point I'm leaning to the fact that I am paranoid. Thing is everyone is already moving a train. It's not that I don't want to vote daws. I do and I will votekill Daws.
People go insane because I miss one night worth of action but then someone claim more than one role and it's okay. Hella funny.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Saw tatsu claim that can incriminate van considering it confirms that EH targeted van and that he wasn't an illusion so where did his two no result go

Not the fact he claimed recruiter, i thought we were still looking on who is daws recruiter

Saw bel claiming townie after not wanting to claim at first and leaving it to tomorrow
And shobu not wanting to claim
That's what i remember
I see, there is a lot of issues with the whole second recruiter claim.

It a claim that in the hand of mafia = auto win
Have you ever heard of a recruiter that claims to confirm a mason that didn't want to talk about his group? Shouldn't the mason do the talking?

Asako where is the second mafia?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
So, we won't know unless the recruiter or the other recruited mason(s) steps forward. But like I said, this is a large game, so another recruiter is possible. I think the hosts put several detectives because it suits the theme of the game, and putting two recruiters could also suit the theme (not townie and townie, unless a mafia mason)

I think everyone who hasn't claimed should claim now to make it easier for us to settle on a lynching target.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I won't move a grain from now on anymore. I'll let it on the hands of the remaining players, their claims and hope that I'm not dead/illusion already to see if I can get one more chance to test my sanity.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It a claim that in the hand of mafia = auto win
Have you ever heard of a recruiter that claims to confirm a mason that didn't want to talk about his group? Shouldn't the mason do the talking?
Yea, me when i was mason, instructed by good o'ld van that we claim different roles when he was our mason recruiter so we avoid anyone messing with our results
It did not go well to say the least but expected form a van plan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asako where is the second mafia?
How the heck do i know shad, you all being weird this day

What i know is a have a lot of people I'm suspecting and that no good, gotta keep my list small not big, as to limit townie being mixed in the list
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You see my lynch on Dawson has a case behind it.

If you click on each vote on me to read it, you won't find anything, half are 'placeholders' (except evil vote who is on holiday today)

I investigated the wrong people and know they are trying to kill me.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well i was supposed to have an off week but now i had to work every fkin day. So sad i couldnt be active. Fun game til now. Finally caught up by speeding over the messages.
Dont know who to believe anymore with all these crazy claims, except the confirmed Tws.

Does still someone keep a list of all claims?
Would be rlly helpful


so if gajeel is PGO, could it be that faust died last night trying to kill him?
It could be that i shattered that illusion. My n3 action was on Faust

MaSON

Me:
Mazino and sonofdaws ? :cookiestare
🤦🏻‍♂️
Wow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top