Mak Crashes the Scene

Makeroni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Greetings and salutations.

I don't know a ton about manga or anything, so I'm really just here to learn. Please educate me well and don't abuse my trust.

I'm so fragile.

:m3j
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
whattup Mak...
it depends on what you are looking for...
shonen if you don't want the adult content...not necessarily x-rated but gore/language/etc

seinen if you want more adult complex storylines/situations....just take a peek at the top headings and read a few bios on the featured mangas

i recommend Berserk for seinen and Fullmetal Alchemist for shonen...but there are so many others

happy hunting and see around the forum....check this place out
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/40-Fun-Forum
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Welcome to MH! :zomg (Your name sounds like Macaroni XD)

I do think that Manga is all about fun whenever you read, and also if you read you also learn something :)

Just try to read some mangas, and I agree with gnut that it depends on what genre that you're looking for.

Happy reading !
 
Top