Support manga chapters not showing up in menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
For the top menu some of the new releases for some mangas don't seem to show up at the top of my menu. Like bleach came out the other day and such but no raw/translation/Edited Manga is showing up at the top of the menu for some reason.
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
You'll need to readd Bleach to your favorites and it'll show up again
 

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
done that doesn't work
 

WarriorKK

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
33
Gender
Female
Country
Vietnam
I seems it only shows up the lastest R/T/S.
Example: If the newest RAW is chapter 20, but latest Edited Manga is just chapter 10. When scanlated chapter 11 comes out, it won't show up. Only scanlated chapter 20+ will.
 

Nguru80

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
All i get is files called "test5" then the ch or vol number...
 

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I seems it only shows up the lastest R/T/S.
Example: If the newest RAW is chapter 20, but latest Edited Manga is just chapter 10. When scanlated chapter 11 comes out, it won't show up. Only scanlated chapter 20+ will.
Its not that, they just won't show up for some reason.
 

reinen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
75
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
A screenshot would help...
 

Sart

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Same problem here. New raws of Zettai Karen Children are shown, new Edited Mangas are not.
 

chret18

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
I' got the same problem today.

About the Area no Kishi manga, all french releases have diseappered in my "Team Home" and in the Area no Kishi space, the page 'Edited Manga' is empty...

What is the problem ? Could somebody help me ?
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Many manga were taken down yesterday due to licensing issue. Please read the news at the front page for further details.
 

SilentNN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If it's the shoutbox, yeah, I have the same problem. I already have a topic on it, but I'll say that I at least don't see Kekkaishi, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Ubel Blatt, and Liar Game scans. WarriorKK might be right.
 

clickmon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm having the same problem. For example, I have Nyan Koi! in my fav list and a new chapter released yesterday. Even after re-faving it, it's (and a number of others) not showing up.
 

BlackRaven

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Hi
Same problem. I've switched on to favourites some manga, then went to the shoutbox settings, switched to "Hidden Contest" and all I see is only RAWs. There IS new Edited Mangas, but the are not show up. I can see the full list only if I enter my Profile, but of course it'll be more convenient to show all of them in a front page.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top