- Joined
- Nov 30, 2008
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Specifically I'd like to be able to have a RSS feed for English only, instead of all languages or my subscriptions. Subscriptions are a hassle to maintain and update, while all languages is just too much information to filter through. While I could just request for a RSS feed for English only would be a great improvement, I'm sure users who read manga in other Languages would appreciate it too.
If this can't be done, allow series to be added to your subscriptions in bulk would greatly ease the pain of maintaining them, although still a hassle to add each new series as it comes along.
If this can't be done, allow series to be added to your subscriptions in bulk would greatly ease the pain of maintaining them, although still a hassle to add each new series as it comes along.