- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7,852
- Reaction score
- 4,153
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Since the jutsu was introduced, I was always 100% under the impression that Naruto would learn it someday.
And even more when Madara was introduced with his own Space/Time jutsu.
So, now, we know that Naruto usually takes his father jutsu and do them in his own way, usually using clones.
Now, I was trying to figure out how he could use his clones to its advantage with this technique.
Of course, the obvious would be that all clones have a kunai, so that makes 1000 clones throwing 1000 kunai.
But, that would mean that he would be using the same seal that his father on the kunais...
Knowing Naruto, he will probably bring this technique up a notch...
So, I initially thought that he would find a way to transfer between his clones... meaning that his opponent will have no way to know which one is the real and which one is the clone...
Now, we had a little clue in the latest chapter, when Madara said that Minato put a seal on Kushina herself so that he could warp himself to her.
Now, what if Naruto gets a seal on himself (a tatoo maybe, like Sasuke's shuriken seals on the arms).
When creating clones, all of them would have the same seal, and that would allow him to warp from one clone to the other, or something like that...
Just a thought I had, that I wanted to share...
----
Anyone has another idea on how Naruto will use his clones to master Hiraishin?
Anyone thinks that he will not need to use his clones?
Anyone thinks that Naruto will never get Hiraishin?
And even more when Madara was introduced with his own Space/Time jutsu.
So, now, we know that Naruto usually takes his father jutsu and do them in his own way, usually using clones.
Now, I was trying to figure out how he could use his clones to its advantage with this technique.
Of course, the obvious would be that all clones have a kunai, so that makes 1000 clones throwing 1000 kunai.
But, that would mean that he would be using the same seal that his father on the kunais...
Knowing Naruto, he will probably bring this technique up a notch...
So, I initially thought that he would find a way to transfer between his clones... meaning that his opponent will have no way to know which one is the real and which one is the clone...
Now, we had a little clue in the latest chapter, when Madara said that Minato put a seal on Kushina herself so that he could warp himself to her.
Now, what if Naruto gets a seal on himself (a tatoo maybe, like Sasuke's shuriken seals on the arms).
When creating clones, all of them would have the same seal, and that would allow him to warp from one clone to the other, or something like that...
Just a thought I had, that I wanted to share...
----
Anyone has another idea on how Naruto will use his clones to master Hiraishin?
Anyone thinks that he will not need to use his clones?
Anyone thinks that Naruto will never get Hiraishin?