Support New GROUP

stark94

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
21
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I have applied to regester my group but it says do 5 realese in the pending Manga Editors.
Can someone tell me how?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
We do not allow Edited Mangas to be posted, have not since June. This is for legal reasons and the post system has been disabled. What is the name of the groups you registered (is it not Vizard Scans?)?
 
Last edited:

stark94

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
21
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I no longer work as a Vice host of Vizard Scan.
so I created my own group and named it Final-Scan.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi~

I found your group and approved it. :) I do, however, have another question for you regarding your account, but will address it via PM as it's a bit off-topic here.
 
Top