New here ^_^

shamarskii

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yo yo! Shamarskii here! I ran into this site when I found out scum-scans is closed U_U
Well, as you can see, I'm pretty young and my Japanese is young also, but I understand it most of the time with my dictionary beside me ^_~

Well, I actually want to be a translator or proof reader... I start Japanese school next week and I have been self teaching for 3 months ^_^! So I'm not advanced, but at least I know the basics ^•^. I can translate to French also, for any francophones

Yea, about myself... I ABUSE emotes xD like ^_^, >_>, v_v, etc. -_- is a straight face usually, not a disappointed one xP

Well, hit me up on PSN if you like, shamarskii

Jaa ne ^_^!
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to MH Shamarskii :confetti

What mangas are you reading and also are you watching any animes?

If you ever have any questions in regards to translation, please visit the Translator's Academy and the local mods there would be happy to answer any questions they can.

If you're an online player then visit the Gamertag thread for more info about members and their PSN or XBOX details...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome to MH. :^_^
What anime are you watching right now? And your favourite manga?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome shamarskii - glad to have you here thanks for introducing yourself. :hug
Have you read any manhwas?

mata ne~
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
If your fond of asian culture(anime/dramas/amvs e.tc) join us here Otaku ENjoy your stay!~
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Nice to meet you. MH is a vast place and I am sure you will be able to improve / learn Japanese better.

What about Music? You like music?
 
Top