Support Not receiving E-Mail Varification

Descent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
As the title pretty much explains, I'm not receiving the varification E-Mail when I edit my E-Mail address.

I'm trying to send it to an sbcglobal.net (aka yahoo.com) address, but it's not coming through. And yet, when I try to use my hotmail address, it goes through fine.

Of course, there's a pretty good chance that the problem is on my end, like I have a filter on and it's just being blocked.

Anyway, any suggestions or other ways to varify and e-mail address that doesn't receive the varification e-mail?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I can check (and even edit) your email.
Currently the email associated with your account is your hotmail.
MH is not blocking your domain either.

I can however, help you manually change that. PM me with the details (don't post here to avoid yourself getting spambots and privacy reasons).
 
Last edited:
Top