I'm not sure about her quality and shape. I can totally see the serpent thing but my first impression of it was that it looked like a Devil Tail. Or a Heart shaped arrow (like a cupid thing). But a snake also seems possible. So I'm not sure what it represents.
As to whether she's "Crazy in love" or "Crazy; In love." I think she's neither. She's been very rational in my opinion. Which makes it even more impressive to me. She knows exactly what she's risking by doing everything she's done and continues to do for Baam. The part where she was dismissively like "I'm screwed either way." is pretty telling of her mentality. She's decided to follow her heart down a path that she knows probably won't end very well. But she's willing to roll the dice to chase her dream.
As to whether she's "Crazy in love" or "Crazy; In love." I think she's neither. She's been very rational in my opinion. Which makes it even more impressive to me. She knows exactly what she's risking by doing everything she's done and continues to do for Baam. The part where she was dismissively like "I'm screwed either way." is pretty telling of her mentality. She's decided to follow her heart down a path that she knows probably won't end very well. But she's willing to roll the dice to chase her dream.