one piece review

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hello. I'm Haruka 9. I used to write One Piece chapter reviews here. If you want to read my review on One Piece Chapter 710 please read it here
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Haruka,

How long have you been writing reviews? And I think it would be best received if you also posted your chapter reviews here on MH after the chapters were released. I know I for one, would find it easier to read stuff here on MH then elsewhere if possible.

Do you also review other mangas?
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey goldb. I wrote One Piece reviews here in Mangahelpers a few years ago. I will write my One Piece reviews here. Since I'm just starting my blog, what I have written is One Piece but I will write other mangas, anime and live action movies as well. Thanks
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Actually your username seems quite familiar, I may have read some of your previous OP reviews some years back. Besides OP, what other manga would you like to review and follow?
 

haruka9

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
185
Reaction score
250
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I want to review the chapter of Hunter x Hunter and Gintama. I'm planning to write reviews on past manga like Rurouni Kenshin. Do you have suggestions as to which manga and anime I have to write about? Thank you ;)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Writing reviews of completed and old mangas is good for inciting new members and readers into checking them out. I know I've picked up a few series on here after I was swayed by the reviews of other members here. As to what other manga, depending on your schedule with how busy you are, you can pick up another shonen title, something smaller than OP like Nanatsu no Tazai or even Fairy Tail; I'd actually like to see weekly reviews of it. These are just my personal preferences though.

As for anime....I dunno, I don't follow it enough to give an opinion. You should ask the otakus over at the Theatre for that one :nod.
 
Top