- Joined
- Nov 15, 2006
- Messages
- 1,990
- Reaction score
- 270
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I tried viewing a translation in Hebrew, to see if I could understand it. However, my browser just got a bunch of symbols and numbers. I don't think the issue is with my browser though, since I can view other pages in Hebrew, such as Wikipedia. That could be a problem for international-translations into non-Latin alphabet using languages.
EDIT: I checked a few other languages, and it seemed to only be a problem in Hebrew and for certain letters in Finnish. I also checked Greek, Russian, and Norwegian, which all seemed to work fine.
EDIT: I checked a few other languages, and it seemed to only be a problem in Hebrew and for certain letters in Finnish. I also checked Greek, Russian, and Norwegian, which all seemed to work fine.
Last edited: