Support Pages not showing in correct sequence

fiva

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I have a problem with the pages showing in a wrong order.

http://mangahelpers.com/s/fiva55/readonline/9567/1

I don't think it's caused by the way I named my files, since I just named them from 1-54 after encountering the problem the first time.
Or is there any specific way you must name the images to ensure a proper order in the online reader?
 

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I think you should name them from 01 (not just 1) to 54.
 

fiva

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Ok thx, I'll try that

edit: That seems to have done the trick, thanks again.
 
Last edited:

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Note for developers:

php.net said:
natsort — Sort an array using a "natural order" algorithm

bool natsort ( array &$array )

This function implements a sort algorithm that orders alphanumeric strings in the way a human being would while maintaining key/value associations. This is described as a "natural ordering". An example of the difference between this algorithm and the regular computer string sorting algorithms (used in sort()) can be seen in the example below.
http://php.net/manual/en/function.natsort.php
 
Top