- Joined
- Dec 4, 2011
- Messages
- 75
- Reaction score
- 69
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I saw this being discussed in another forum but it died down (only 2-3 people are talking about it) and I think it's interesting to tackle this during HxH downtime.
So let's discuss the following character's "personality":
1) Gon
2) Killua
3) Kurapika
4) Leorio
5) Hisoka
We can use this site as a basis. I chose this site because it's simplified but if you know a better one for Jung's Theory of Psychological Types, let me know so we can add one more source for reference.
Links:
- Extroverts / Introverts
- Sensing / Intuitive
- Thinking / Feeling
- Perceiving / Judging
Rules:
1) Please provide instances where the characters displayed that trait and NOT just say he's that type and leave it at that.
2) Of course, there will be disagreements and sometimes, people changed their mind / were convinced by another person so please state clearly every time you post here which characters fall in what category so I won't be confused when I tally the results.
3) I will count everyone's last post as their final say. Please mind the 2nd rule.
4) Every round will endafter 48 hours OR there's no new reply/post within 12 hours - whichever comes first. when no one post anymore 
---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------
This is our 1st round of discussion. Who are the extroverts and the introverts?
Results: (TBA)
So let's discuss the following character's "personality":
1) Gon
2) Killua
3) Kurapika
4) Leorio
5) Hisoka
We can use this site as a basis. I chose this site because it's simplified but if you know a better one for Jung's Theory of Psychological Types, let me know so we can add one more source for reference.
Links:
- Extroverts / Introverts
- Sensing / Intuitive
- Thinking / Feeling
- Perceiving / Judging
Rules:
1) Please provide instances where the characters displayed that trait and NOT just say he's that type and leave it at that.
2) Of course, there will be disagreements and sometimes, people changed their mind / were convinced by another person so please state clearly every time you post here which characters fall in what category so I won't be confused when I tally the results.
3) I will count everyone's last post as their final say. Please mind the 2nd rule.
4) Every round will end

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------
This is our 1st round of discussion. Who are the extroverts and the introverts?
| Extroverts | Introverts |
| are interested in what is happening around them | are interested in their own thoughts and feelings |
| are open and often talkative | need to have own territory |
| compare their own opinions with the opinions of others | often appear reserved, quiet and thoughtful |
| like action and initiative | usually do not have many friends |
| easily make new friends or adapt to a new group | have difficulties in making new contacts |
| say what they think | like concentration and quiet |
| are interested in new people | do not like unexpected visits and therefore do not make them |
| easily break unwanted relations | work well alone |
Results: (TBA)
Last edited:

).

)