Phantanium made a big mistake

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
4,156
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
Ehn, Guardian angel privileges remain working overtime for MC's.

Except this time it's MC covering another MC's ass.

Pretty funny spin on the trope.
 

Strange

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,459
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wouldnt be surprised if light and darkness are like yin yang and penta is brother of urek LoL


and surely it was a mistake for penta to invite urek there
 
Last edited:

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah, he fucked up, or Darkness's powers prevented him from getting noticed by Phanta for a long time.

Baam came into the tower centuries later than Urek came here. How long do we reckon Baam was inside the cave? Only someone above Phanta can hide Baam's presence from him, and it can be none other than Darkness himself. The dots are connecting.
 

25thBaam_viole

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Messages
128
Reaction score
392
Age
36
Country
Japan
Dragging Urek into the tower.

He will be responsible for allowing Bam to complete his climb to axishood.
He didn't know about Baam. Coz Baam is chosen one from Outside God if Phantaminum knew about Baam he will try to kill him or send shining onesto Baam coz Baam will be the one who will become new axis.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,549
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dragging Urek into the tower.

He will be responsible for allowing Bam to complete his climb to axishood.
I don't think he lured just to mess the things up. I still believe Aubryon is interpreting Phanta's actions. It is entirely possible that Phanta even wants the axix to be born.

Remember towerborns can't understand the FLs just like Kirin couldn't understand why Traumerei gave Gran Abuelo to Robadon. Likewise it's possible Aubryon can't understand Phanta.

I still believe Phanta is still top 5 axix, he prolly wants to steal both of their axix powers in one sweep. Who knows when the gems are broken, UM will regain his light stolen by the shinies as Mago said his light is pure and eternal.
 

NAMELESS

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
467
Reaction score
667
Country
Brazil
Dragging Urek into the tower.

He will be responsible for allowing Bam to complete his climb to axishood.
Yep, Baam couldn't ask for a better bodyguard.
 

Baam=V?

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
21
Age
32
Country
Poland
I don't think he lured just to mess the things up. I still believe Aubryon is interpreting Phanta's actions. It is entirely possible that Phanta even wants the axix to be born.
I can completely see that. According of SIU Phanta van destroy a Tower (I don't remember which Blog Post he wrote that) so if he really wanted avoid creating new Axis he would just do that.

Yeah, he fucked up, or Darkness's powers prevented him from getting noticed by Phanta for a long time.
Honestly we don't know if Light and Darkness are real entities or just some legends created about Shining Ones and Phantaminium. If I remember correctly strongest Axis can make their own stories/narratives so I wouldn't be surprised if lore from first chapter was narrative created by Phanta in a story where he put himself as a villain-protagonist, while creating Urek as hero-antagonist.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Honestly we don't know if Light and Darkness are real entities or just some legends created about Shining Ones and Phantaminium. If I remember correctly strongest Axis can make their own stories/narratives so I wouldn't be surprised if lore from first chapter was narrative created by Phanta in a story where he put himself as a villain-protagonist, while creating Urek as hero-antagonist.
??? We saw them. It's impossible to deny their existence.
 

Baam=V?

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 28, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
21
Age
32
Country
Poland
??? We saw them. It's impossible to deny their existence.
Did we really saw Darkness and Light as a entities? Because I'm little sceptical towards narrative from beginning of spin-off just like I doesn't take for fact what Garam told Baam on a Floor of Death.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Did we really saw Darkness and Light as a entities? Because I'm little sceptical towards narrative from beginning of spin-off just like I doesn't take for fact what Garam told Baam on a Floor of Death.
I am talking about the first chapter of the spin-off. Why would it be false? You are overthinking because of what was said about Axis there. When Garam talked to Baam, she said she would omit things. It's completely different.
 
Top