Theory Predictions for next arc

NoFreakingWay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fiji
Gyro was killed by Chimera Ant grunts when he was still human. He's likely a lot stronger now.

However I think he will be weaker than the King but more devious.

If he's not Meleoron then he will be like Meleroron in which he'll have a very sneaky ability.
Yep, none of the Ants who got their memories back aren't anywhere as strong as the Royal Guards.
 

mrsticky005

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
2,106
Reaction score
1,585
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Besides that a sneaky villain would be more interesting for the final arc and for Gyro.
While the Chimera Ant Arc is great. The next arc should be fall of tricks and traps.

It should make the Hunter Exam seem like a breeze when it comes to deceitfulness.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, as was mention I see two possibilities to happen right now and simultaneously: Gon Recover + Hunter Association Issue. It's a great way to introduce some users of Nen that may be able to know a way to fix him or to help him at least.

However, I doubt Jairo appears right now. I think He's a long term enemy yet to be discovered and it was said that he was a patient man so I'm expecting him first to take his time to build whatever He needs to build.
 
Top