Support problem with a scan group

hash899

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
HI, a Edited Manga group called hunter fansub, http://mangahelpers.com/s/hunter-fansub has been using my teams scans without asking for permission or even crediting us. If he/she asked for my permission i would have most likely have said yes as long as they put in our credit page in their release. but since they haven't done so I would like the admins or mods to have a talk with this guy/gal.

I left a comment but i didn't get no reply.

I wish for that person to put in our credit page in their releases if they use our scans and if they cant do so then can u tell that person to take down the releases with our scans , thank you :amuse
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I'll handle this case for you and keep you in the loop through PM.

Can you link me to your group page and the said releases (yours)?
 

Hunter Fansub

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmm,Sorry "i eat manga".
On the next chapter you'll have your name in credits page :)


i temporarily put in a thank you sleeved cited the "I eat Manga", sorry for the problem.:)
 
Last edited:

hash899

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
40
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ok thanks for doing that. and from now on if u still wanna use our scans all u gotta do is put in our credits page in ur releases but just give me a heads up on which manga u will be using our cleans for.
 
Top