Support Public Group member

bobrianto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Problem: I am a member of Edited Manga group. Ok, I created the group. I am there in the group memebr list. When I looked at mt profile page, it says 'bobrianto is not a member of any public groups'. Is there anywhere for me to set my status? Or am I misunderstanding what public group means?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hello

Actually those two are two different things. We don't have any public groups on MH (example would be like "Naruto Fan Club" or "Luffy's Pirate Crew" in some other forums), which are joinable by members freely. Those are the more "informal" examples.

You can see your group status on your group page though. In the top left avatar box, My Actions menu.
 

bobrianto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Thank you for your clarification.
 
Top