Support reply with quote issues

DarkBankai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
383
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Hi,

Uh, lately when I click the reply ... or the reply with quote option, the screen does not create a box for me to type.
There is a space for that block but I cannot type.:-_-

so far, the only way I have been able to use this function is to click on the open link in new window. then with a fresh window it opens fine.:amuse

This only started happening recently, and is on my work computer, and my home computer.

Because its happening on both computers, I thought mabye an update to the site might have caused this. or something.:blink

If this is a known issue, is there a fix?

Just FYI for the administrators of this wonderfull site.!:super

:tem
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Thank you for letting us know :amuse
Hm, I don't know of this issue but I will forward it to our tech.

Can you tell me what OS and browser (including the version number) you use? Do you remember how long ago it started to happen? :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Tried double clicking on Reply With Quote?

Also, use the latest Internet Explorer, Firefox, or whatnot. Firefox is preferable as it's vastly superior to IE. [/shameless plugging]
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ DarkBankai - erm...I think I might know what you mean because I had an issue like that a while back. If you're using Internet Explorer, sometimes when you refresh the page you might accidentally click on the "compatibility view" icon which looks like this. I tried it just now and when that's activated the layout of the forum is all messed up and more importantly when you click on the reply button there is no text box where you can write in. It's worth a shot to check if you've enabled the compatibility view because that happened to me a couple of times when I was using IE while on MH. =.=
 
Top