Question Reporting bad uploads

UnknownD

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was wondering if there was a way that we can quickly flag bad uploads. For example the lame attempt at trying to get people to visit the site that's connected to the the Naruto 439 RAW and Edited Manga. I agree with the majority of the comments that SleepyFans didn't post the Edited Manga or are playing a bad joke. Other than negative comments the only option that I saw was thanking them. Did I miss something and there is something there that i didn't see.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I agree with him.

We should be able to flag a bad release/raw... and after so many clicks, the thing should be deleted automatically in case an admin couldn't take care of it or something.
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
There's a report function being planned in our updates :)
So hang on ^^
 
Top