- Joined
- Sep 23, 2008
- Messages
- 174
- Reaction score
- 229
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
One Piece 523 Hell
Before I start the review, it’s my first one.
It’s to improve my English. And to show you my thoughts of One Piece. I hope I can make the time to make more of these reviews
Well here I go~
Spandam still alive (Note the Goldfish)

We see Spandam still alive, bandage and see a man (one of those from Enies Lobby) bring him a Den Den Mushi. Probably someone who states that CP9 is going wild. What will happen next, I think they want Spandam to stop them or he will be in trouble.
But now over to the main story
First Luffy and Hancock part of the chapter
Love Strikes everyone!

We see Hancock has a major crush on Luffy, Nyon telling her that she has to leave the island and go with “the man” so save herself and the Kuja Clan. To listen to the summon. She holds her Schichibukai title. Which I am starting to wonder if she is going to keep him though..
Because of the text Nyon says:
Instert text:
You're decision to go with that man will be what saves you
I am 90% sure Hancock will join.
Luffy holding on to his life!!

Here we see Luffy holding on to his life. After saying goodbye to his new friends on the Kuja Island. Then they’re going to see the VA’s ship.
After returned the stoned marine back to flesh and bones. Luffy and Hancock going to the Gates of Justice. Going to Impel Down. To rescue Ace.
After this we got send to a different place
Marine HQ
Sengoku san enters, Jinbei revealed

Hearing that Boa finally “listens” to the summon, he says that 6 of the 7 Schichibukai are ready to fight. This means we are going to see Gecko Moria and Kuma probably back. Also we’re hearing that not only Boa Hancock was a Schichibukai who has a grudge against the World Goverment.
Jinbei, former Captain of the Pirates of the Sun. Refuse to cooperate with the World Goverment and is locked up in Impel Down.
This is for me a statement that Luffy is going to rescue another Schichibukai.
Also seeing Kizaru has captured 500 pirates. I am wonderin what happend on SA after SH dissapeared.
Only this little pic gives imporant questions:
What happend to Rayleigh?
Are the Super Nova’s safe?
How does Jimbei look?
Why did he rampage?
What was his goal to become Schichibukai?
Well probably we going to see it in the Impel Down arc.
Talking about Impel Down, Whitebeard on the move!!

After hearing that his 23 patrol ships are destroyed by Moby Dick, the flag ship of Whitebeard. Sengoku orders to get an army of marines to Impel Down. This would state on a grand battle there.
Whitebeard isn't to take lightly I guess
Talking about Impel Down!
Ace and ‘Gramps’ Garp

We see Garp paying a visit to Ace. Ace look’s pretty beaten up also. Probably they wanted to have info about Whitebeard. Well in the state his is. Don’t think he said anything at all.
We only see that Ace is calling Garp, old man. This could state they are family. Maybe more in the next chapter.
Now we’re send to a whole different story.
Nami on Sky Isle?

We go a bit back in time and see a big paw print on a Sky Isle, then we find Nami. Who has found a strange man. Which has a rope with knots, which are able to call a wind or a gale. When untied
Very interesting indeed, this states that the SH were send to places were they can get power ups. A nice touch of Oda. And it doesn’t feel like a trainings arc at all.
SUPAAAAAAH~

Seeing Franky, in his Speedo, on a winter island. Was one of the more funny aspects of this chapter. Doing his dance with some Eskimo’s.
Eventually stated he is on an Island where a genius was born.
Could it be Vegapunk?
Hell.

Well here we see why the chapter is named “ Hell “
Sanji writing a letter to Nami swan and Robin chwuan. When chased by some Kammabaka. Oda has a kind of grudge against Sanji I guess. When I saw that face. Priceless.
I can’t say much about it. Only the close up on the feet in the water. Did let me think of Sanji is going to learn walk on water. Or other guess is that he is on the island where Mr 2 Bon Clay sama was from.
My Opinion:
Seeing Hancock and Luffy going to Impel Down. Give me some sort of confirmation she is going to join.
About the fact that a large army of marines is going to ID. Tells me that the whole arc is going take place there next.
Seeing some of the SH back is a very nice thing. Could mean we’re going to see them back for now. And that this chapter will take some years to finish.
Preview 524:
I guess we’re going to see more of Sanji and his island. And we’re going to see at the end of the chapter we’re the other SH are. I think the whole arc will eventually take place in Impel Down. This could mean that we’re going to see some old enemies back.
Rating: 8/10
It’s on of the best chaps I have read. Giving an eight is maybe not much. But I don’t want to start too high. Maybe I consider to give it 1.5 points more when I see more of this arc.
To end all this I all want you’re opinion about my preview n_n.
Thank you.
Before I start the review, it’s my first one.
It’s to improve my English. And to show you my thoughts of One Piece. I hope I can make the time to make more of these reviews

Well here I go~
Spandam still alive (Note the Goldfish)

We see Spandam still alive, bandage and see a man (one of those from Enies Lobby) bring him a Den Den Mushi. Probably someone who states that CP9 is going wild. What will happen next, I think they want Spandam to stop them or he will be in trouble.
But now over to the main story
First Luffy and Hancock part of the chapter
Love Strikes everyone!

We see Hancock has a major crush on Luffy, Nyon telling her that she has to leave the island and go with “the man” so save herself and the Kuja Clan. To listen to the summon. She holds her Schichibukai title. Which I am starting to wonder if she is going to keep him though..
Because of the text Nyon says:
Instert text:
You're decision to go with that man will be what saves you
I am 90% sure Hancock will join.
Luffy holding on to his life!!

Here we see Luffy holding on to his life. After saying goodbye to his new friends on the Kuja Island. Then they’re going to see the VA’s ship.
After returned the stoned marine back to flesh and bones. Luffy and Hancock going to the Gates of Justice. Going to Impel Down. To rescue Ace.
After this we got send to a different place
Marine HQ
Sengoku san enters, Jinbei revealed

Hearing that Boa finally “listens” to the summon, he says that 6 of the 7 Schichibukai are ready to fight. This means we are going to see Gecko Moria and Kuma probably back. Also we’re hearing that not only Boa Hancock was a Schichibukai who has a grudge against the World Goverment.
Jinbei, former Captain of the Pirates of the Sun. Refuse to cooperate with the World Goverment and is locked up in Impel Down.
This is for me a statement that Luffy is going to rescue another Schichibukai.
Also seeing Kizaru has captured 500 pirates. I am wonderin what happend on SA after SH dissapeared.
Only this little pic gives imporant questions:
What happend to Rayleigh?
Are the Super Nova’s safe?
How does Jimbei look?
Why did he rampage?
What was his goal to become Schichibukai?
Well probably we going to see it in the Impel Down arc.
Talking about Impel Down, Whitebeard on the move!!

After hearing that his 23 patrol ships are destroyed by Moby Dick, the flag ship of Whitebeard. Sengoku orders to get an army of marines to Impel Down. This would state on a grand battle there.
Whitebeard isn't to take lightly I guess

Talking about Impel Down!
Ace and ‘Gramps’ Garp

We see Garp paying a visit to Ace. Ace look’s pretty beaten up also. Probably they wanted to have info about Whitebeard. Well in the state his is. Don’t think he said anything at all.
We only see that Ace is calling Garp, old man. This could state they are family. Maybe more in the next chapter.
Now we’re send to a whole different story.
Nami on Sky Isle?

We go a bit back in time and see a big paw print on a Sky Isle, then we find Nami. Who has found a strange man. Which has a rope with knots, which are able to call a wind or a gale. When untied
Very interesting indeed, this states that the SH were send to places were they can get power ups. A nice touch of Oda. And it doesn’t feel like a trainings arc at all.
SUPAAAAAAH~

Seeing Franky, in his Speedo, on a winter island. Was one of the more funny aspects of this chapter. Doing his dance with some Eskimo’s.
Eventually stated he is on an Island where a genius was born.
Could it be Vegapunk?
Hell.

Well here we see why the chapter is named “ Hell “
Sanji writing a letter to Nami swan and Robin chwuan. When chased by some Kammabaka. Oda has a kind of grudge against Sanji I guess. When I saw that face. Priceless.
I can’t say much about it. Only the close up on the feet in the water. Did let me think of Sanji is going to learn walk on water. Or other guess is that he is on the island where Mr 2 Bon Clay sama was from.
My Opinion:
Seeing Hancock and Luffy going to Impel Down. Give me some sort of confirmation she is going to join.
About the fact that a large army of marines is going to ID. Tells me that the whole arc is going take place there next.
Seeing some of the SH back is a very nice thing. Could mean we’re going to see them back for now. And that this chapter will take some years to finish.
Preview 524:
I guess we’re going to see more of Sanji and his island. And we’re going to see at the end of the chapter we’re the other SH are. I think the whole arc will eventually take place in Impel Down. This could mean that we’re going to see some old enemies back.
Rating: 8/10
It’s on of the best chaps I have read. Giving an eight is maybe not much. But I don’t want to start too high. Maybe I consider to give it 1.5 points more when I see more of this arc.
To end all this I all want you’re opinion about my preview n_n.
Thank you.
Last edited: