- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 998
- Reaction score
- 546
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Her character development is slumming really low...
After all Naruto's done FOR her...after all Sasuke's done TO her...she still acknowledges him...
I think Kishimoto's running on that old belief that if you treat a girl like total shit they'll like you even more...my evidence supporting this about Kishi?
Exhibit A:
INO YAMANAKA: "SA....sa...SASUKE-KUNNN?" WHO THE FUCK CALL STILL REFERS TO A DUDE AS A FRIEND AFTER HE TRIED TO KILL, BUT INSTEAD WOUNDED PEOPLE IN YOUR VILLAGE, WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT?
SAKURA HARUNO: "Why are you here Sasuke-Kun?" THE FACT THAT THE "-KUN" IS STILL THERE IS PISSING ME OFF...AND THESE GIRLS ARE JUST MELTING IN THE PRESENTS OF THIS ASSHOLE...
If anything this chapter made Sakura look worse.
Sakura: "OH I CAN PUNCH HARDER SO I'M AT FULL POWER AND AND AND I'M ON THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU TWO."
- Two seconds later...she turns her back on the battle field (SHE WAS THE FUCKING ONE WHO TOLD NARUTO WHEN HE WAS SMALLER THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER TURN YOUR BACK OT THE ENEMY...AND NOW THIS SHIT HAPPENS...
...Naruto and Sasuke have to save Sakura...and if you all take a close look...Naruto's Rasenshuriken makes Sasuke's technique that much stronger and is able to completely eradicate the juubi spawn...and without it there probably would of been damage to Sakura...
But noooo...she gets back with Naruto and Sasuke and all she can say is..
Sakura: "SASUKE-KUN!"
And then...and then the trolliest phrase I've ever heard Kishimoto make a character say...even worst than Obito...
Sakura: "Keep it up boys! If the two of you keep bickering...I'll end up snatching the seat of Hokage from under your noses!" - 'Tsunade-sama I think I finally caught up with them!'

Bitch you just got saved after your little orgasm from your diamond showing up on that huge forehead of yours.
Sakura: "Did you really think I'd just sit back and play the damsel in distress"?
Me: "I didn't think you would, I knew you would. 'Ms. Sakura Haruno" disciple of the 5th Hokage...." more like worst failure of the 5th Hokage...
I mean atleast Tsunade had boobs, a drinking and gambling addiction, and a weird-love/hate relationship with Jaraiya...now that was actually interesting. And atleast she has a summon...Sakura has nothing...would you like to see her body in the color page
No one wants that
I've lost all respect for her character.
"Don't get in my way". How pathetic, she would be dead if it weren't for Naruto. Her new abilities doesn't even stand any more of a chance of reaching naruto/sasuke potential.
She still acknowledges Sasuke more than naruto. Pitiful....
After all Naruto's done FOR her...after all Sasuke's done TO her...she still acknowledges him...
I think Kishimoto's running on that old belief that if you treat a girl like total shit they'll like you even more...my evidence supporting this about Kishi?

Exhibit A:
INO YAMANAKA: "SA....sa...SASUKE-KUNNN?" WHO THE FUCK CALL STILL REFERS TO A DUDE AS A FRIEND AFTER HE TRIED TO KILL, BUT INSTEAD WOUNDED PEOPLE IN YOUR VILLAGE, WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT?
SAKURA HARUNO: "Why are you here Sasuke-Kun?" THE FACT THAT THE "-KUN" IS STILL THERE IS PISSING ME OFF...AND THESE GIRLS ARE JUST MELTING IN THE PRESENTS OF THIS ASSHOLE...
If anything this chapter made Sakura look worse.
Sakura: "OH I CAN PUNCH HARDER SO I'M AT FULL POWER AND AND AND I'M ON THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU TWO."
- Two seconds later...she turns her back on the battle field (SHE WAS THE FUCKING ONE WHO TOLD NARUTO WHEN HE WAS SMALLER THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER TURN YOUR BACK OT THE ENEMY...AND NOW THIS SHIT HAPPENS...
...Naruto and Sasuke have to save Sakura...and if you all take a close look...Naruto's Rasenshuriken makes Sasuke's technique that much stronger and is able to completely eradicate the juubi spawn...and without it there probably would of been damage to Sakura...
But noooo...she gets back with Naruto and Sasuke and all she can say is..
Sakura: "SASUKE-KUN!"
And then...and then the trolliest phrase I've ever heard Kishimoto make a character say...even worst than Obito...
Sakura: "Keep it up boys! If the two of you keep bickering...I'll end up snatching the seat of Hokage from under your noses!" - 'Tsunade-sama I think I finally caught up with them!'

Bitch you just got saved after your little orgasm from your diamond showing up on that huge forehead of yours.
Sakura: "Did you really think I'd just sit back and play the damsel in distress"?
Me: "I didn't think you would, I knew you would. 'Ms. Sakura Haruno" disciple of the 5th Hokage...." more like worst failure of the 5th Hokage...

I mean atleast Tsunade had boobs, a drinking and gambling addiction, and a weird-love/hate relationship with Jaraiya...now that was actually interesting. And atleast she has a summon...Sakura has nothing...would you like to see her body in the color page

No one wants that

I've lost all respect for her character.
"Don't get in my way". How pathetic, she would be dead if it weren't for Naruto. Her new abilities doesn't even stand any more of a chance of reaching naruto/sasuke potential.
She still acknowledges Sasuke more than naruto. Pitiful....