Discussion Shiny Timeline

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Everyone has an "unknown goal", any situation is a "lack of information".
But SIU creates the first information that contradicts the situation he is creating now. That’s not to mention the possible problem that SIU will leave the problem there without explaining.

Instead of engaging in a productive discussion, don’t quote me with irrelevant phrases like “unknown goal” and “lack of information.”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't need an answer like "I don't know". -_-;
Because you gave clear answers, that you know are correct?

I didn't know you were SIU.

Do you know everything about the mysteries in the main series too? Great!
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Because you gave clear answers, that you know are correct?

I didn't know you were SIU.

Do you know everything about the mysteries in the main series too? Great!
But I have the right to ask.
And if you answer "I don't know," then you can ignore it. Why tell me you don't know?
This post is for "discussion." If it's something already known, what's the point of discussing it? Aren't most statements opinions/assumptions/theory?
Why do you keep saying you don't know in my questions? What value does that have in the discussion?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I told you not to quote me if you don't know. Or at least say something constructive.
Why do you keep repeating "unknown goal," "lack of information," "mystery problem"? While I've said many times that I don't need that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And let me tell you, I have a pretty good memory.
If you like them that much, in tomorrow's post I'll use "unknown goal," "lack of information," and "mystery problem" to quote your comments.
Those kinds of general terms are easy to use.
 
Top