Feedback Shoutbox bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRaven

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Good day.
I've switched on to favourites some manga, such as Gantz,Claymore, Berserk, Bleach, Naruto, FMA; then I went to the shoutbox settings, switched to "Hidden Contest" and all I see is only RAWs. There IS always new Edited Mangas , but they are not show up. I can see the full list only if I enter my Profile, but of course it'll be more convenient to show all of them in a front page.

What I've done wrong?
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Indeed the "hidden contests" choice should saw the Edited Mangas. I'll look into it.
It may take up to 5 minutes to display in the shoutbox after you've added them as favorites. Did you look right away and is it showing now ?
As a first reaction the feature should work fine ^^
 

BlackRaven

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
No. It's been a lot of time since I added them to "My favourites" list, but since then - nothing. As I said, I see Edited Mangas,translations and RAWs only if my current page is a forum(as I am typing this message I can see the whole list) or My profile page. In a front page, or Manga Downloads page - RAWs only...
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I didn't find anything that would be different between the forum and the website.
You can try resetting your session in the meanwhile. It may fix it.
 

BlackRaven

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Didn't solve the problem :(
Link redirect in a front page. In a shoutbox I see only 2 raws, but if I go to the forum or my profile, it's 2 translations and 2 Edited Mangas available.



 
Last edited:

BhaaL

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I see that the Box was updated, and yet suffers from the same problems as already reported here.
Would like to see this fixed aswell!
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Found the problem, it's due to a setting that allows you set the language. Setting that never showed but should be shown one day. Anyway the language was set to '' which well gave no results.
 
Last edited:

BhaaL

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Thanks for fixing that! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top