- Joined
- Dec 10, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Just joking.
My name is Eva, I'm 27 and live in Frankfurt, Germany.
Having enjoyed Edited Mangas for years now I decided that it was time to give something back as well and - as this site was referenced in several Edited Mangas I read - I thought this would be a good starting point.
I have never done any cleaning, typesetting or whatever, but since I am a media professional (I am working as a freelance web designer as well as project manager at a consulting firm) I am fluent with my Photoshops and also quite experienced when it comes to typography. Some short instruction might be useful anyways.
German is my native tongue, but I am also fluent in English, know some French and can at least read some Hiragana and Katakana (reading here meaning = I have no clue what it is saying but it sounds cool). Translations from English -> German as well as Explanations for German words (which the Japanese appear to love) are no problem.
So if anyone is looking for inexperienced help as cleaner or typesetter I would like to offer my services. Also, if help is needed translating I am very happy to support.
That's it for today. Thanks for the attention.
My name is Eva, I'm 27 and live in Frankfurt, Germany.
Having enjoyed Edited Mangas for years now I decided that it was time to give something back as well and - as this site was referenced in several Edited Mangas I read - I thought this would be a good starting point.
I have never done any cleaning, typesetting or whatever, but since I am a media professional (I am working as a freelance web designer as well as project manager at a consulting firm) I am fluent with my Photoshops and also quite experienced when it comes to typography. Some short instruction might be useful anyways.
German is my native tongue, but I am also fluent in English, know some French and can at least read some Hiragana and Katakana (reading here meaning = I have no clue what it is saying but it sounds cool). Translations from English -> German as well as Explanations for German words (which the Japanese appear to love) are no problem.
So if anyone is looking for inexperienced help as cleaner or typesetter I would like to offer my services. Also, if help is needed translating I am very happy to support.
That's it for today. Thanks for the attention.
