Feedback Some bugs

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I found some things I want to report.

- first thing: In the upperright corner it always says I have 1 pm, even if I don't have any new pm's. If I have 1 message, it says I have 2 pm's; if I have 2 messages, it shows 3 pms; 3 pms shows 4; etc....

Yesterday afternoon everything was still fine, then I subscribed myself to some Edited Manga groups and some manga-releases, and suddenly this bug showed up. Very strange... O_o

- The second thing I noticed was in My favorites -> My manga I have listed a few manga I follow; they are all listed in alphabetical order except for Asklepios and Kuroshitsuji. They are listed at the bottom. Was wondering why that was. :P

- The last thing I have to report is a bug on the forums: when I try to find "all posts" of someone, it only shows the last 25 post they posted. I can't seem to find the older ones. Was wondering if it was a bug.

That's all for now! ^^


I found the explanation to my first problem. On the last page of my inbox I found the mystery pm...



Can anyone find an explanation for this? It's send on the 1th of january 1970?!
lol... >_>;

The ancestors of MH send me a PM from the past! O_O
 
Last edited:

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Well, I don't know about the code in MH or about vBulletin forums, but I think I know what is it. It seems a pm was sent to you without specifying a date, so the date was 0, and in computers, the date is measured in seconds from the 1st of January, 1970 at 00:00 GTM. Since you live in Belgium, it says it was sent at 01:00 because of the hour difference.

So it is a bug.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
- The last thing I have to report is a bug on the forums: when I try to find "all posts" of someone, it only shows the last 25 post they posted. I can't seem to find the older ones. Was wondering if it was a bug.
This particular thing isn't a bug per se. The techs made it this way due to technical issues.
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Top