- Joined
- Jun 21, 2014
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 76
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Hi, I'm new! xD
I tried writing my first post, but when I clicked on preview, it told me to log in (though of course I should have been logged already, as I was on the post page) and I did. Then, I saw the preview for a split-second, then it just became an empty page. I tried reloading the page several times, but it stays empty. :/
I spent an hour writing this post (since it's my first, I wanted to make a good impression), so I don't wanna start from the beginning again. It should still exist, as I DID see the preview for a very short moment, but how do I recover it?
Oh, oops! Going back fixed it. I was just too scared to do so, as I've tried it before in similar situations on other pages and ended up losing the text I had written forever. This time it worked though! ^^
I tried writing my first post, but when I clicked on preview, it told me to log in (though of course I should have been logged already, as I was on the post page) and I did. Then, I saw the preview for a split-second, then it just became an empty page. I tried reloading the page several times, but it stays empty. :/
I spent an hour writing this post (since it's my first, I wanted to make a good impression), so I don't wanna start from the beginning again. It should still exist, as I DID see the preview for a very short moment, but how do I recover it?
Oh, oops! Going back fixed it. I was just too scared to do so, as I've tried it before in similar situations on other pages and ended up losing the text I had written forever. This time it worked though! ^^
Last edited: