Request Suggestion for New Shoutbox

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Suggestion, maybe make the new shoutbox automatically display things that are new, i.e. Chapter 1's and specials/oneshots

So, even though I have my own subscriptions to things I like, who's to say I won't be interested in new things such as a manga's whose first chapter was just scanlated. I'd be very interested, and many others would be as well, as it's the first one, and based on that, we can decide whether we want to permanently add it to our shoutbox subscriptions and whatnot.

Also maybe add OneShots as well, as people would have no way of subscribing for them, since it would only be the one chapter as the name implies. So people may not notice it and lose the chance of reading something extraordinary.
 

Yarias

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would support this feature too, but I think it would be better as an option (enabled by default).
 
Top